Do you want to know how to access Ginger Island in Stardew Valley? Stardew Valley is a popular farming simulation and RPG game with a considerable fanbase. It is set in a small rural village called Pelican Town and features a range of exciting characters, crops, animals, and more. It’s no surprise that many players would like to explore the mysterious Island of Ginger Island, which is newly added to the game. This guide will tell you how to access Ginger Island in Stardew Valley.
What is Ginger Island in Stardew Valley?
Ginger Island was introduced to the game with the 1.5 Update and is located off the coast of Pelican Town. It contains various new resources, characters, and activities to explore. Players can find rare items, fresh fish, and a hidden quest to uncover the Island’s secrets. However, you must complete the Community Centre tasks to enter this Island.
This Island bursts with life every season, harboring a charming cast of characters. Leo, Birdie, Professor Snail, the Island Trader, and Mr. Qi call this unique paradise their home. A perfect refuge from hectic everyday life! But what sets it apart even further is its magically stable weather conditions. No matter the season outside, crops planted on Ginger Island can flourish year-round, a valuable asset for any farmer looking to make the most out of their land!
How to Access Ginger Island in Stardew Valley
You can access Ginger Island in Stardew Valley by repairing Willys’ boat and then sailing to the Island after completing the Community Center bundles. Once you have completed the Community center, you will receive a letter from Willy to visit him in the back room of his shop in the Dock area. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Visit Willy, and you will discover a broken boat in an abandoned Dock. To repair this boat, you will need 200 hardwood, five battery packs, and five iridium bars.
- Obtain hardwood from Secret Woods since you will get six large stumps daily. You can break these large stumps with the axe and get two hardwoods from each.
- Get five iridium bars by making them from five iridium ore and one coal per each.
- Get five battery packs by charging lighting rods with the lightning struck.
- Finally, bring these materials to Willy’s shop and repair the boat. Once your ship is ready, you can sail to Ginger Island and explore the new content.
So, now you know how to get to Ginger Island in Stardew Valley. Remember to complete all the Community Center bundles before attempting this journey. Have fun and enjoy your adventure!