During your first spring in Sun Haven, you might have come across a leaf-shaped currency called Spring Tokens. Needless to say, these tokens evidently offer utility during the spring season, but newcomers might struggle to understand what use this currency provides. After all, Sun Haven features many different resources and currencies that can be overwhelming for newer players, so knowing how each item works can be a challenge in its own right. Fortunately, the answer to how Spring Tokens can be used in Sun Haven is the same for all Seasonal Tokens in the game.
Using Spring Tokens in Sun Haven
To use the Spring Token item in Sun Haven, you must visit Blossom’s Seasonal Shop, an NPC town vendor selling a variety of goods depending on the season. For instance, you can use 300 Spring Tokens to buy Bloom, a cute fairy who will accompany you on your adventures.
How to Farm Mana Orbs in Sun Haven
Based on comments by Reddit users in r/SunHaven, Blossom’s Seasonal Shop can be found in the same location during multiple seasons. More specifically, her stall sits “north of the hospital but a bit south of the clothing store and salon.” Once you have saved up several hundred Spring Tokens from activities in Sun Haven, you can take them to Blossom and buy the following items, according to the Sun Haven Wiki:
- Bloom – Cost: 300 Spring Tokens | Description: Fairy companion
- Bumblebee Whistle – Cost: 1,000 Spring Tokens | Description: Summons your buzzy bumblebee companion
- Spring Selling Portal – Cost: 500 Spring Tokens | Description: Spring-themed Selling Portal
- Spring Totem – Cost: 200 Spring Tokens | Description: Gain buffs for your farm during the spring season
- Spring Helmet – Cost: 200 Spring Tokens | Description: Headpiece for the Flower Knight set
- Spring Gloves – Cost: 500 Spring Tokens | Description: Gloves for the Flower Knight set
- Spring Chest Plate – Cost: 300 Spring Tokens | Description: Chest piece for the Flower Knight set
- Spring Legs – Cost: 400 Spring Tokens | Description: Legs piece for the Flower Knight set
- Spring Cape – Cost: 700 Spring Tokens | Description: Cape for the Flower Knight set
If we were to add the total cost of all these seasonal items for spring in Sun Haven, the sum would come out to be 3,600 Spring Tokens, which is the investment you’ll need if you want to buy out Blossom’s Seasonal Shop. Of course, none of these items are essential for your progression in-game, but they can offer some utility or cosmetic value, especially if you are a fan of the spring season.
Sun Haven is available on PC.
Source: Reddit/r/SunHaven | Sun Haven Wiki