Team Fortress 2 has been around for years and sadly lost its old magic lately. Valve Corporation developed and published the multiplayer first-person shooter game in 2007. It is the sequel to the 1996 Team Fortress mod for Quake and its 1999 remake, Team Fortress Classic. Now it seems there’s a new surprise update for the game, which increases the gameplay experience. The following is everything included with the new Team Fortress 2 game update.
Team Fortress 2 March 2nd Update Patch notes
- Added missing Summer tag for Workshop maps
- Added check to URLLabel to prevent invalid URLs
- Added new Workshop tags for Summer, Player Destruction, and Community Fix
- Added check to ensure bullet effects are not duplicated (community fix from mastercoms)
- Deleted some unused Steam API queries to improve client perf (community fix from mastercoms)
- Fixed exploit related to using the td_buyback command during Mann vs. Machine matches – Team Fortress 2 March 2nd Update Patch notes
- Fixed Stat Clock canceling out ÜberCharge and self-illuminating materials on weapons using War Paints (community fix from makaroffilya)
- Fixed not seeing the correct inspect image for the Red Rock Roscoe after previewing another paint kit item
- Fixed missing/incorrect style strings for a few items
- Reverted the previous change to the equip_region for the Cranial Cowl
- Updated cp_gravelpit_snowy to adjust clipping throughout the map
If you want to try it yourself and see what’s going on, Team Fortress 2 is available on Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Mac OS X, and Linux. Head to the game’s Steam page for more on today’s Team Fortress 2 game update.