The Elder Scrolls Online update 7.0.9 has finally arrived, so here’s everything that’s been changed and added with this update! Like a lot of patches today apparently, today’s Elder Scrolls Online update doesn’t have much to look forward to. If anything, it’s just a few bug fixes that round out to an 88MB patch. Still, that doesn’t make it any less worth noting, as bugs being squashed is never a bad thing. Today’s changes in particular center around UI fixes, so things should work a bit better going into the future there. Without further adieu, here’s everything you can expect to see fixed with The Elder Scrolls Online update 7.0.9!
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.0.9 Patch Notes
Alliance War and PvP
- Fixed an issue where previously deleted characters that were restored by Support could not become Emperor in campaigns.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur after talking to the Smuggler Assistant.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur when opening the deposit tab of a storage chest.
- Fixed a UI error when navigating to the Outfit Styles collections book after leaving the costume tab on an Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon or armor styles were not translated correctly in the French game client.
For those of you who have characters that were restored by Support (only a few of you but still), today’s update should prove to be a nice addition. That, and the UI issues being quelled is a nice touch. That just means one less thing for you to worry about going forward! Like said though, this update is quite small, only bolstering a few fixes here and there. A good update regardless.