The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has today launched its December 13 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. With the game now being this old, it should come as no surprise that this is just a bug-fixing update. After the anniversary event, the team would rather refine systems than make a 354th edition of the game (which is honestly the better choice). With fixes to areas such as translations, Steam, Creation Club, and a lot more, you should expect things to be improved just a bit when you next step back into the game. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in its December 13 update!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim December 13 Update Patch Notes
- Added additional translations when downloaded creations
- Fixed Ash Zombies respawning and finding the player in their home (Ghost of the Tribunal)
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Fixed an issue some PC Steam players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “owned”
- Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
- Fixed crashing issue when spam casting Fireball.
There’s also a list of platform-specific changes available on their Discord, which you can also find below:
- [PlayStation 4/5 Only] Fixed an issue causing “out of memory” crashes
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed crashing after exiting the Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to launch the game through “Activities”.
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to “Prisoner”
- [Xbox Only] Fixed an issue when using the “download all” button
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo switch platforms. For more information regarding these changes, check out the official Steam post.