Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has released new update patch notes today, March 7, 2023, and we have compiled the complete list of changes. The update includes several bug fixes on audio, user experience, and operators. Let’s check out today’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update patch notes.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege March 7, 2023, Update Patch Notes
- Brava’s Kludge Drone will overload Aruni’s Surya Gate at the season launch rather than convert it, meaning it will deactivate but remain a Defender device.
- This is a temporary fix until an issue with conversion between these two devices is resolved in a later update.
Operation Commanding Force is LIVE NOW! 🎉
Take a look at our Patch Notes Addendum below to check out the latest
changes coming from the Y8S1 Test Server! 👇
— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) March 7, 2023
- Defuser can’t be picked up while sprinting.
- The operator Card health bar extends beyond the frame during the end-of-round replay.
- Operators can melee through Shields.
- Misleading controller layout for Spectator.
- Ammo desync between players shooting after the reload is finished.
- Zero’s Argus Camera floats in the air if it was deployed on Castle’s Armor Panel and Defenders remove it from the other side.
- Zero’s Argus Camera can’t pierce the surface if there was a device on the other side while the camera deployed.
- Clipping occurs when deploying a device onto an elevated surface.
- Dokkaebi can hack an additional phone if two more Defenders are eliminated.
- Low performance while rewinding or fast-forwarding in Match Replay.
- Match Replay UI widgets have arrows displayed incorrectly.
- Incorrect behavior after pressing the ESC key when affected by Dokkaebi’s Logic Bomb as an eliminated Defender.
- Incorrect animation while counter-defusing.
- The Play Again button in the Home section doesn’t display the last-played playlist.
- VFX and SFX for out-of-bounds occur briefly while respawning.
FIXED – Azami’s Kiba Barrier at certain angles allows players to vault vegetation near the stairs at 2F CC Stairs on Nighthaven Map.
Fixes on OPERATORS
- Clipping is present during deployment and pickup animations while rappelling as Osa.
- Missing VFX and SFX on Flores’s RCE-Ratero Charge.
- Mute must fully finish equipping the Signal Disruptor before he can deploy it.
- Solis’ SPEC-IO Electro-Sensor HUD remains displayed on her kill cam after being eliminated.
- Zero’s Argus Launcher crosshair incorrectly displays that it can pierce metal floor beams.
- Zero’s Argus Camera uses incorrect SFX when piercing a reinforced wall.
- Mute’s Signal Disruptor unequip animation is played too fast.
- Lion’s EE-One-D is reflecting onto the ground indoors and outdoors.
- Sledge cannot equip the Breaching Hammer while in ADS.
- Zero’s Argus Launcher screen isn’t displaying anything.
- Brava’s left arm clips into her weapon in the Home section animation.
- Operators lose functionality after attempting to pick up a throwable device while Brava’s Kludge Drone converts it.
- Solis’ SPEC-IO Electro Sensor doesn’t detect Nøkk’s HEL Presence Reduction.
- No scoring points for converting opponent devices with Brava’s Kludge Drone are awarded.
- Misplaced LED on Brava’s Kludge Drone.
- Wave VFX displays for enemy devices converted by Brava’s Kludge Drone on IQ’s Electronic Detector.
- Brava’s Kludge Drone has White LED lights instead of the selected Team Color while moving.
- Nøkk’s D-50 does not use the new reload system when reloading after firing a single round.
- Brava’s Kludge Drone LED is visible in the first person while using the drone.
- Brava’s squad is missing from her bio.
USER EXPERIENCE Fixes
- Reloading a shotgun with one round in the chamber creates invisible shots into walls.
- Incorrect render scaling setting while FSR is turned on.
- Several navigation issues in the Operator Guide.
- Rubber banding occasionally occurs in online multiplayer playlists at the beginning of the Action Phase.
- Various information issues in the Spectator HUD.
- The custom Game button has no text in Korean, Thai or Arabic.
- The dynamic button for Situations will suggest the CQB Basics instead of Article 5.
- All voice lines for time remaining play when a Custom Game round begins with the Preparation Phase timer set to 0s.
- Various reload rework issues.
- Can reload faster on some weapons by canceling the animation.
- CAMRS and POF-9 weapons create an extra magazine in the map if the reload is canceled by shooting a bullet.
- Maestro’s Evil Eye can’t fire after Dokkaebi hacks Defender Observation Tools.
- The player needs to input left – left -right to regain focus on the Operator Guide when no Operator Cards are visible on Match Replay.
- Mozzie’s Pest Launcher can’t reload if the first Pest is shot again after being picked up.
- The incorrect name of Drone Skins category is displayed in the Appearance section.
- Brava’s Kludge Drone LED color is desaturated and missing the glow VFX.
- Zero’s Argus Camera VFX overlay remains on screen for the player spectating whoever used the camera, while Brava’s Kludge Drone converted it.
- Observation Tool VFX overlay remains on screen for the player spectating whoever used the camera while Brava’s Kludge Drone converted it.
- Mozzie’s Pest is not affected by converted Mute’s Signal Disruptor when it’s shot from outside of its area.
- Attackers are not kicked out of the Observation Tool after a hack.
- Maestro’s Evil Eye VFX remains visible on support mode right after being converted by Brava’s Kludge Drone.
- Overlapping UI elements on Brava’s Parade Companion drone skin.
- Various Operator icon issues.
- Wrong ammo counts display on the HUD while operating Brava’s Kludge Drone.
- Reload prompt is incorrectly displayed when performing a normal reload on the weapon, while Buck’s Skeleton Key has one bullet left.
- Hack VFX of Brava’s Kludge Drone remains visible when spectating a player using the converted Observation Tool.
- Brava’s Kludge Drone hack completes before the progress bar is full.
- Brava’s Kludge Drone can overheat Defenders’ dropped phones, preventing Dokkaebi from hacking them.
- Inconsistent icon sizes when detecting Operator devices with IQ’s Electronics Detector.
- Ability Skin thumbnails fail to display when changing their skin to the default and back.
- The round timer UI element is shorter during the Planning Phase if the previous rounded ended while the defuser was planted.
- If Wamai’s Mag-NET was converted by Brava’s Kludge Drone, picking up a Defender throwable midair while the Mag-NET is capturing it will cause a looping SFX.
- If a Defender uses an Observation Tool while Brava’s Kludge Drone converts it, the light doesn’t change team colors.
- A player in a Custom Game lobby can’t change their ready state while someone is requesting to switch teams.
- Various Localization issues.
- LOD issues on various maps.
- Various Shop and Customization issues.
- Aim and shoot inputs are on the “L2” button for the Lefty controller layout when the Aim option is set to Toggle.
- Redirect not working when accessing the View Item button on the side panel of the News menu.
- Cleared tag is missing from cleared Breach Path tile preview of the Battle Pass.
- When redirected from the News section, the weapon skin fullscreen view is missing the Operator icons.
- Missing animated tag for weapon skins.
- The transparent background layer in the Reputation section doesn’t cover the entire screen when the Menu Display Area option or certain aspect ratios are used.
- The amount of missing currency is incorrect in the “Get Currency Packs” side panel when a player doesn’t have enough R6 Credits to buy Battle Pass Levels
- The notification marker for new content available fails to display on the Battle Pass tile.
- The “Unlock all Rewards” button remains functional after unlocking all levels, resulting in incorrect messages displayed.
- Completed personal challenges aren’t displayed in the Post-Action Report.
🛠To keep you up-to-date, we've got some updates and information on our current known issues.
More info👇 pic.twitter.com/5RWPCkVWYI
— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) March 7, 2023
PLAYER EXPERIENCE Fixes
- Duplicated notifications are displayed.
- The mouse sticks to the top left corner of the screen when closing the game.
- Charms purchased through the View More section don’t move to owned list
- The sanction ribbon doesn’t use the alternate title for permanent sanctions.
- Duplicate SFX plays when deploying Breach Charge on a breakable wall.
- Opponents can hear audio inconsistencies.
- The wrong SFX plays for toggles in the Options menu.
- Drone SFX remains active for the player if the drone is destroyed by Vigil.
- Vigil’s ERC-7 SFX plays on a loop for the droning Attacker who observed Vigil activate and deactivate his ability.
Rainbow Six Siege is available for PlayStation 4, Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia. For more information on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege patch notes, visit the game’s official steam page.