Today, Two Point Studios went live with update 2.0 to their popular management game Two Point Campus, along with the accompanying patch notes. According to the official Two Point Campus patch notes, the latest update added a new game mode: Challenge Mode, new Challenges: Siege Of Noblestead and Pumpkin High, and much more. In addition, the Two Point Campus patch 2.0 also includes a new feature: Student Customization. So, without any more introduction, here is the complete patch notes list for the 2.0 update to Two Point Campus.
Two Point Campus update 2.0 patch notes
Delve into our new devilish challenges to cement your high score on the leaderboard. There are two challenges to get your fangs stuck into:
The Siege of Noblestead
- A groaning mob is amassing on campus (and no, it’s not the morning after a party!). Lord Blaggard is in no mood for an undead horde, can you keep them at bay?
- Orange you glad you enrolled? Nefaria Munch has transfigured your students into her Pumpkin Headed minions, and they really need help carving out study time
Student Customisation & New Items
- We have three spooktacular new outfits available for staff and students, where wolf we be without the odd distraction in the academic calendar?
- New challenge game mode & customization feature
- Spooky songs so sinister you’ll shake and shudder in surprise!
- Frightfully refreshed items for a breath of fresh scare:
- Batty windows
- Don’t look under dorm beds…
- All organic ominous orange pumpkin planters
- Even the most diligent janitor can’t hold up against the onslaught of cobwebs…
- Free creepy creative items: pumpkins, a spooky tree, terrifying table, wallpaper, bunting and even more pumpkins!
- Ghastly theming changes:
- Mysterious metamap
- Gastronomy has been spirited away…
- There are 199 steps to climb the Knights tower, be careful you don’t get tangled!
- Who’re these apparitions on Spiffinmoore? (are they paying tuition?)
- New Game Mode: Challenge Mode
- New Challenges: Siege Of Noblestead and Pumpkin High
- New Feature: Student Customisation
- New Outfits: 3 new Halloween outfits available for staff and students (Werewolf, zombie, mummy)
- Seasonal Content: Halloween Theming (item swaps, music, environment theming on the map and in levels)
- Free Items: Spooky tree, spooky table, wallpaper, bunting
- ..and much more spookiness for you to find!
- Fixed a bug where reloading a save on Breaking Point causes the Environment rating to decrease on Plot 2
- Fixed a bug where weeds were spawning inside of building in certain levels
- Fixed a bug where reloading a save while doing a research star objective sets the progress to 0 in the Objective UI
- Fix an issue where cursor was appearing in inaccurate places when editing courses on Course Management
- Added natural textured smart brushes in Pebberly
- Fixed an issue where some of the UI wasn’t selectable in 4:3 if players had UI scale set to Medium or Large
- Fixed a bug where allotment items turned purple when zoomed out
- Fixed bug where Visitors sometimes stopped moving when selling rooms or buildings
- Fixed bug where enabling and disabling Nvidia photo mode while paused will unpause the game and cause some strangeness
- Fixed a bug where selecting “Call Janitor” for items above 90% maintenance level wasn’t allowing the janitor to repair the item
- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting the starting building in Freshleigh used the pillars to become pink
- Fixed a bug on Steam deck where renaming a member of staff did not update their name
- Fixed an issue where the Cheeseball Challenge inbox message did not close when selecting “setup event”
- Fixed a bug where the building entrance on Mitton was not selectable
- Game optimization to improve performance
After reading through the patch notes for the Two Point Campus 2.0 update patch, you can find the game available on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One & Series X|S. Outside of the Two Point Campus 2.0 update patch notes, head on over to the Two Point Campus official website to follow future updates. Lastly, you can follow the team at Two Point Studios and learn about any of the other projects they might have in the works on their development website.