The 5.04 update will arrive for Valorant, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The new update marks the beginning of Episode 5 Act II and brings a few quality of life improvements to players. Unlike the 5.03 update released on August 8, the new patch will not bring any visual changes. So, here’s everything new with the Valorant Update 5.04.
Valorant Update 5.04 Patch Notes
- Added the ability to select a custom crosshair color.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary, Aim Down Sights, or Sniper Scope.
- On the drop-down menu for color, select Custom and input the Hex Code (6-digit RGB) value of the desired color.
- If a non-Hex code is entered, the crosshair will revert to the previous color.
- Added the ability to independently tune horizontal and vertical crosshair lines.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary or Aim Down Sights >> Inner/Outer LengthDisabling the middle “chain” icon enables independent tuning.
- The left slider is for the horizontal line, and the right slider is for the vertical line.
- Added the ability to copy spectating player’s crosshair settings
- When spectating another player, type “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to import the crosshair of the player you are spectating and save it as a new crosshair profile
- Increased the number of crosshair profiles available from 10 to 15
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Gatecrash would sometimes leave floor markers in incorrect locations
Besides that, Riot Games’ statement about the update is as follows;
”Don’t forget! It’s the start of Episode 5 Act II, so keep an eye out for all the updates not reflected below, like a fresh Battlepass, Competitive reset, a totally free Event Pass that celebrates Champions 2022, and then there’s a new limited skin line…maybe you’ve seen that trailer? The one that makes you feel like you’re shooting esports at people.”
Valorant is out now for PC. Also, the patch will be available for all platforms. For more on today’s Valorant update, head to Riot Games’ official page.