Update 126.96.36.199 for War Thunder has arrived, and we’ve got a list of all the changes and improvements mentioned in the patch notes. This update is mainly focused on bug fixes, which means players can expect their ground vehicles to have fewer technical problems — including all the content that was added in the previous patch 188.8.131.52. Elsewhere, aircraft autopilot and rocket dynamics have been redesigned. Let’s check out the complete list of War Thunder patch notes for update 184.108.40.206.
War Thunder Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- M60A2 — A bug with the explosion of the smoke grenades at high altitude above the tank has been fixed (report).
- M18 GMC — A bug where AP shells might fly through the commander without causing damage has been fixed (report).
- A bug that caused armored vehicles with multiple reverse gears when using automatic transmission to reverse in first gear only has been fixedA bug that caused maximum reverse speed on wheeled vehicles to be unachievable if the wheels were turned to one side or another before moving has been fixed
- “Vietnam” and “Breslau” locations — Some physical materials that could significantly slow down the movement of wheeled vehicles has been corrected
- AGM-65A, AGM-65B, AGM-65D — The autopilot and rocket dynamics have been redesigned. The loft maneuver mode has been added to the autopilot.
- F-84F — A bug where HVAR missiles under the fuselage were consumed incorrectly has been fixed.
- Lightning F.53 — A bug that made it possible to forcibly drop SNEB type 23 missile containers above the wings has been fixed.
- Jaguar GR.1A — A bug that made it possible to forcibly drop AIM-9G missiles has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the parameters of dropping bombs in series to apply to other helicopter weaponry has been fixed
- A bug that caused bomb/torpedo tracking not to work when the weapons selector was turned on after bombing has been fixed.
- A bug where when using the default settings for the “Takeoff-Landing ” training prompted the instructor to raise the mouse up when taking off, which caused a nose over, has been fixed.
- A bug when switching to premium piston aircraft in the hangar where the engine propeller might change the position has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the position of the propeller blades to be different when viewed from the cockpit and from 3rd person view has been fixed.
- Display of the current and maximum allowed mass has been added to the suspended weaponry edit window. Also displaying the mass for each pod has been added to the drop-down suspended weaponry menu.
- The ability to move the NVIDIA ANSEL camera by using WASD has been restored
- VR — A bug that caused some objects like branches, trash and bricks in ground battles to be displayed only in the left eyepiece has been fixed.
That wraps up Patch notes for Update 18.104.22.168. For more information on future updates and patch notes, keep it locked to The Nerd Stash. You can refer back to our coverage of previous patches, such as 22.214.171.124, to remind yourself of other recent changes.
War Thunder is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, and PC.