Digital Extremes have released the newest update for their game Warframe, with the update – titled Sanctuary – bringing several new elements to the game. Sanctuary brings plenty of new gameplay, new weapons, a new Warframe and more to PC players. Players can go on a Quest for the new Chroma Warframe, do honourable battle with fellow Tenno in PvP 2.0 or team up for eight-player Mission challenges. You can see how the new Chroma Warframe operates in the video below, as well as a list of what the Sanctuary update brings to Warframe.
- PvP 2.0: Take on your fellow Tenno in a game of Cephalon Capture, try your hand at three new maps, conquer a variety of challenges and explore the exciting changes to the PvP Game Mode with PvP 2.0. Teshin, your new PvP guide, and the Conclave Syndicate have established their presence in the Relay. Syndicate rewards await for Tenno who compete in the Conclave, studying under Teshin’s Sigil.
- New Game Mode: For the first time ever, create a squad of eight Tenno and work through Mission challenges.
- New Quest:Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature.
- New Tenno Reinforcements:Load your Arsenal with these powerful new additions:
Kohmak: Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with each successive shot.
Ripkas: Tear the enemy down with these motorized saw fists.
- New Relay Room: Explore the Sanctuary and visit Cephalon Simaris. Track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno throughout the Solar System, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards.
- New Enemy: Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows, the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch and deadly to ignore.
The PC version of Warframe‘s Sanctuary update is currently available on the Warframe website, and the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are expected to be released in the near future.