Indie RPG fans unite! Clock Drive Games, the indie developers from Serbia, have proclaimed that their premier title, Warlander, will be launched on Steam on February 26, 2020. Warlander will be available for $14.99 USD/EUR.
Warlander allows players to explore a dark and ruthless landscape as a relentless reawakened hero. As with most RPGs, players can tailor to the roguelike tactical combat to suit their tastes.
“We struck the perfect balance of sword-fighting gameplay, an in-game progression system and punishing roguelike elements that captured the essence of the genre but also added our own twist to it. As an indie developer, we put fun and engaging gameplay at the center of player’s experience”, said Goran Rajsic, creative director for Clock Drive Games.
Key Warlander Features:
- A one-of-a-kind fighting system focuses on skill-based clashes with precision targeting and real-time reactions.
- A new map for every playthrough, which means that every playthrough is unique.
- Warlander is an Interactive world where your battlefield can be a weapon. Be aware of your surroundings, and use them to turn the tides of your battles.
- Vengeance is not easy, and the game becomes harder the further you go, and your skills will be tested.
- Life offers no reruns, and that means exactly that. Permadeath is real, and even if the Old God reawakens you, you start over from the beginning.
- Your skill tree is tied with the world around you. Offer your foes as sacrifices, and you can gain access to new powers.
The riveting skirmishes that are a hallmark of Warlander require a unique combination of precision and endurance. Some attacks and skills even allow players to turn the very landscape into a deadly aide. The truly dark thing of this particular game lies in dying when you die; you lose everything to come back, meaning your experience and growth.
This undeniably cool indie game features an interactive environment and absolutely stunning graphics. Warlander is a captivating RPG with its fierce fights that provide players with hours of fun and something new around every turn.
I’m a polymath, writer, and an all-around nerd. If it involves gaming, anime/manga, or comics I probably have an opinion on it. I love spending time with my dog, Jester, and reading anything that sparks my fancy.