Given that Fortnite is such a popular free-to-play game, Epic Games makes it a habit to regularly drop new content. One of the more recent additions, was Jellyfish, Shield Fish, and Slurpfish being added into Fortnite. Of course, we’ve been able to fish in Fortnite for quite some time, but these are entirely new sea creatures all together. Finding them won’t be as easy as dropping your fishing line in any puddle and hoping that you’ll reel one in. So, keep reading to learn where you can find Jellyfish, Shield Fish, or Slurpfish in Epic Games’ Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
Where to Find Jellyfish, Slurpfish, and Shield Fish in Fortnite
Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 brings us a whole slew of new seasonal quests. One of which is to find a jellyfish, a slurp fish, and a shield fish. All three of these creatures are consumable creatures that will give you some sort of a boost after you eat them. So, not only will you be completing one of the seasonal quests for this week, you’ll also be getting a bit ahead of the game! Let’s get heading out to sea to find each of these creatures.
- Make sure you have a fishing rod. You can find them in barrels, scattered around the map, and in some of these locations:
- Loot Lake – North of Tilted Towers
- Island – between Lustrous Lagoon and Herald’s Sanctum
- River – North of Chonker’s Speedway
- Now that you’ve found a fishing rod, you’re ready to get fishing a reeling in Fortnite Jellyfish, Shield Fish, and Slurpfish!
- Though, it’s more likely that they will be found in larger bodies of water. So head to the large lakes and the ocean around the mainland island!
- It may take some time to reel in the exact creatures you need, but it’ll be well worth it, as the rewards for the seasonal quests are awesome! Not to mention, they drop quite a bit of Experience Points for you as well!
- Luring in any Jellyfish, Shield Fish, or Fortnite Slurpfish will count toward your quest’s completion. However, there are also loads of other types of fish that will most likely spawn and make it a bit more difficult. These won’t count, but they also won’t count against you either.
- Now, eat that fish!
- Once you’ve caught a Jellyfish, Shield Fish, or Slurpfish in Fortnite, the only thing left to do is consume it. Check out your inventory and you should be able to do this with ease.
Once you complete all of these steps, your quest will be complete and you’ll be ready to start on the next one.