Do you want to find out where to get glowing embers in God of War Ragnarok? In this continuation of the epic story about the apocalypse of Norse gods, Kratos and his son Atreus will face a bunch of enemies, use many available weapons, and gather numerous resources used to upgrade various items.
Glowing Embers in God of War Ragnarok are a crafting item used to upgrade weapon attachments for the Blades of Chaos and some armor pieces. Read our guide to learn where to get glowing embers in God of War Ragnarok.
How to Get Glowing Embers in God of War Ragnarok?
Glowing Embers in God of War Ragnarok can be obtained through Muspelheim Trials. While traversing the different realms of God of War, you will find numerous resources used to tweak your gear to the tiniest bits. While most of these items can be found in chests, looted from killed enemies, or taken from coffins, some are pretty rare in the game.
Glowing Embers are extremely rare and are a reward after completing the various challenges in Muspelheim’s Crucible. Follow these few steps to get glowing embers.
- While in Svartalfheim, you will collect seeds to unlock the gateway to Muspelheim.
- Once you have a whole seed from legendary chests in Svartalfheim, you will unlock the gateway to Muspelheim.
- When you get to Muspelheim, you will need to locate The Crucible Favor.
- After this, you will engage in forced combat with several enemies.
- Congratulations, you have launched the Mispelheim trials.
- Since it is a trial, you will need to defeat several enemies in a set time without receiving any damage.
- After every challenge is completed, you will receive a large golden chest that stores a vast quantity of glowing embers.
- There are 15 challenges for you to complete in total, and every task will be harder to complete.
- Be well-prepared before taking on a new challenge.
How to Defeat Vanadis in God of War Ragnarok
Although gathering glowing embers demands some grinding, you will be well-rewarded after completing the challenges. In addition, you can get other crafting materials and resources, including smoldering embers and hacksilver, among others.
God of War Ragnarok is exclusive to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
Traffic Warning for Diablo 4 Beta | The Nerd Stash in: Diablo 4 Open Beta Starts Now!
[…] the traffic warning for Diablo 4 Beta, Blizzard will often take the ga ...
gluglugudnsomsğ in: What Time Does the Diablo 4 Beta End? All Dates
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for ...