Young Souls is an upcoming roguelike from developer 1P2P. It’s time to fight goblins from another universe. But you won’t have to do it alone. Wield a combination of weapons and accessories as you solve the mystery plaguing the protagonists. Drive the enemy back through a hack and slash style in Young Souls.
Young Souls Roguelike Release Date
The title tells the story of Tristan and Jenn, raised by an eccentric scientist. While their lives were generally uneventful, their scientist caretaker disappears without reason. And it is to them in the Young Souls roguelike to find out what happened. Here are some of the features of the upcoming title:
- Dynamic Side-scrolling RPG – Explore four different biomes that are home to goblins. Take on the threats of their twisted world solo or in co-op mode.
- Customize Your Gear – With a variety of weapons and accessories, there’s no shortage of customization. The hack and slash adventure of Young Souls provides near-endless possibilities when it comes to your equipment. Save the world as you know it in sweet style.
- Multiple Story Paths – There are multiple ways to achieve your goal in the Young Souls roguelike. So be sure to examine every possible path to your objectives.
- Boss Battles – There is no shortage of boss fights in this title. With up to 20 boss-level enemies, you’ll have to choose the right equipment for each fight.
- Dungeons to Explore – With goblins part of the Young Souls roguelike story, it’s only natural to have dungeons.
Take special care to observe your stats when equipping items. Different combinations will have different effects on your stats. So while one piece of armor may increase strength, another may decrease it.
The title officially releases to Steam on October 1, 2021. Currently, there is no word on the price. So wishlist the title to stay updated when it releases. Are you looking forward to playing through this 2D adventure? What are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!