Loot Wear is a crate from Loot Crate that comes with different options. The theme usually coincides with Loot Crate’s theme. With this particular crate, it usually comes in a bag instead of a box (or crate). You can be specific about what you want to get by narrowing it down to one of these options:
- Loot Socks: 2 pairs of socks – $9.99/month
- Underwear: boxer shorts – $14.99/month
- Loot Tees: T-shirts – $8.99/month
- Loot Wearables: Hoodies, shirts, tops and bottoms for men and women $14.99/month
- Loot for Her: Wearables specifically for women – $14.99/month
- Loot Socks + Loot Wearables: 2 Pairs of socks plus an exclusive hoodie, sweater, top or bottom – $20.99/month
- Loot for Her + Loot Tees: Exclusive mystery apparel for women plus Men’s t-shirt: $19.99/month
Coupon/Savings: Use the code: NERDSTASH and save $3.00
In October, they provided a Horror Collection just in time for Halloween as well as some pretty big TV Premieres (anyone heard of The Walking Dead?). Let’s take a look…
Just in time for the October Gruesome and Shocking Premiere of The Walking Dead, Loot Wear brought subscribers these boxers and socks.
Subscribers, depending on their choice of subscription, might have received this Shaun of the Dead T-Shirt. I really don’t know much about Shaun of the Dead but I know enough to know it must be fairly popular.
Loot for Her subscribers received this Edward Scissorhands Raglan Shirt which I really like! I loved that movie when it came out even though it was a little “out there.” He somehow won over the hearts of many!
Another pair of socks! These are from The Nightmare Before Christmas, another of the interesting, but good movies.
This shirt is an Alien Weyland-Yutani Long Sleeve Tee that I know nothing about. However, this is a pretty nice looking shirt.
This Loot Wear package by Loot Crate was full of some pretty nice apparel from some of your scary or horror-style shows and movies. Their apparel always appears to be well made and pretty comfortable.
I would definitely consider subscribing to Loot Wear customized to the items that best suit me. If apparel isn’t your thing, Loot Crate has a ton of other options. You could surely find a subscription to match someone on your gift list. To get an idea, you should check out some of our other Loot Crate reviews from the past.
Remember, use code:NERDSTASH and get a $3.00 discount at lootcrate.com/nerdstash.
Latest posts by Robin Harris (see all)
- ThinkGeek Capsule Box #2 Review - October 18, 2017
- Box Lunch and Bob’s Burgers Team Up to Give Back- Review - October 8, 2017
- Geek Gear: A Battle-Themed Box of Geeky Goods – Review - October 8, 2017