Here is the ultimate guide for all the Redacted faction DMZ missions in Warzone 2 for you to progress more efficiently. The Redacted faction was added to the DMZ in Season 3 with 3 Tiers. And after the Reloaded update, 2 more Tiers were added to this faction’s missions. However, some of these DMZ objectives are so hard to complete, and this guide will come in handy as we have gathered all the Tiers 1 to 5 Redacted faction missions’ guides for you!
All Redacted Faction DMZ Missions And Rewards
Each Redacted faction Tier has 6 tasks and 1 story mission. There are 35 missions in total, and here’s all the information you need to complete each.
Tier 1 Redacted Faction DMZ Missions
Rewards: 5000 XP – Crane Control Room Key
- Attach a suppressor onto a weapon at a workbench.
- Kill 9 cartel or AQ soldiers with a suppressed weapon.
- Extract with 2 suppressed weapons in one deployment.
Have you ever made a deal to exchange a gas can, a drill, and a skeleton piece for a backpack? If not, then you would need this guide for the Dealmaker DMZ mission!
Rewards: 5000 XP – Contraband RAAL MG
- Store an Electric Drill, a Gas Can, and a Golden Skull in your backpack at the same time.
- Trade for a Secure Backpack at a buy station.
The Mexican cartel is in Al-Mazrah for some reason, and here’s how you can investigate this occurrence!
Rewards: 5000 XP – Double XP Token
- Locate the cartel in Al Mazrah.
- Kill 5 cartel soldiers.
- Find and extract 2 large Contraband Packages.
Well Supplied Soldier
Rewards: 5000 XP – Contraband Bryson 800
- Acquire a Secure Supplies Contract.
- Complete a Secure Supplies Contract in 2:30 minutes.
The Scavenger finds dead players and replaces their dog tags with a note. Want to know more about this new boss in town? This guide on the Calling Card DMZ mission is all for you!
Rewards: 5000 XP – Sawah Hotel Room 302 Key
- Find and extract 3 Scavenger calling cards.
- Kill the Scavenger.
Have you ever wrecked cars with a train? It might sound weird, but you should give it a try in DMZ to pass the Unstoppable Force Redacted mission! Here’s how.
Rewards: 5000 XP – Contraband X12
- Destroy 3 vehicles by having the train collide with them.
It is time to find more evidence on the presence of the cartel soldiers in Al-Mazrah. The Zero Tolerance mission tasks you to investigate more info on this group in a tricky way. Here’s a guide on how to complete this final Tier 1 Redacted faction DMZ mission.
Rewards: 10.000 XP – Company: Shadow
- Infiltrate Hafid Port.
- Get a shot of a cartel soldier in a tactical camera.
- Find and extract the cartel recon report from the Sattiq Caves dead drop.
Tier 2 Redacted Faction DMZ Missions
In Good Health and Spirits
Rewards: Contraband LM-S – 7500 XP
- Revive a downed enemy with a revive pistol.
Fight the enemies at the airport, kill the AQ soldiers in the post office, and rush the U.S. embassy to clear it out from enemies. If this sounds too confusing, then this guide is for you!
Rewards: Sattiq Poppy Farmer House Key – 7500 XP
- Clear the air traffic control tower at A.M International.
- Clear the Al Mazrah City post office.
- Clear the U.S. embassy.
Reconnaissance by Fire
Rewards: Contraband Kastov 762 – 7500 XP
- Kill 7 cartel AQ soldiers with a Kastov 762 with a DF105 Reflex Sight equipped.
- Kill 7 cartel AQ soldiers with a Kastov 762 with a VLK 4.0 Optic equipped in the same deployment.
- Kill 7 cartel AQ soldiers with a Kastov 762 with a DrexSom Prime-90 Thermal Optic equipped in the same. deployment
The ocean is a dark and scary place for your operator, making it challenging to complete underwater objectives. But there’s a way you can get more air for your mission! Here’s how.
Rewards: Lost Room 403 Key – 7500 XP
- Find a rebreather.
- Find the cartel warehouse key from the eastern-most sunken ship in Al Mazrah.
- Find and extract the cartel laptop from the warehouse.
Have you ever exfiled from the Al-Mazrah by going out of the map’s borders? If not, then maybe this guide can help you with the Flight Risk DMZ mission!
Rewards: Double Weapon XP Token – 7500 XP
- Acquire special heavy chopper fuel.
- Refuel the heavy chopper.
- Exfiltrate the heavy chopper.
This is a solo mission, but you need to get yourself a friend after probably killing another player. This is easy on paper, but you need to be ready for the Chaffeur DMZ mission. These tips might help you.
Rewards: Contraband TAQ-V – 7500 XP
- Infil without teammates.
- Purchase a personal exfil at a buy station in the same deployment.
- Exfil with your personal exfil with another player in the same deployment.
Left High and Dry
Have any clue on where to find the Sniper Team in Left High and Dry mission? Snipers are tricky opponents, but you can find their notes in this guide!
Rewards: Join Us – 15.000 XP
- Trade for a skeleton key in either Al Mazrah, Ashika Island, or Building 21.
- Use a skeleton key to unlock the sniper team’s hideout in Ahkdar Village.
- Extract the dossier found inside.
Tier 3 Redacted Faction DMZ Missions
The Pyro commander is a weird boss. He has a riot shield, and you need to kill him using effective tactics. Here’s how!
Rewards: Double Weapon XP Token – 10.000 XP
- Kill the Pyro commander.
- Kill 3 Pyro guards with fire.
Rewards: City Hall Hideout Key – 10.000 XP
- Fully gear up your 1st active duty operator.
- Fully gear up your 2nd active duty operator.
- Fully gear up your 3rd active duty operator.
Have you ever met the Bomb Maker on Ashika Island? We’ve no idea why he’s called the Bomb Maker, but here’s how you can take his crossbow and dead drop it to finish the Double Cross mission!
Rewards: Research Center Room Key – 10.000 XP
- Kill the Bomb Maker.
- Take his crossbow.
- Dead drop the crossbow in any dead drop on Ahiska Island.
Rain and Hellfire
Fire from above! You need to rain hell on poor AI targets in this mission, but not from any helicopter or tall building. Here’s how you can accomplish the Rain and Hellfire DMZ mission.
Rewards: Contraband TAQ-V – 10.000 XP
- Kill 5 cartel or AQ soldiers with launchers from the heavy chopper.
- Kill 1 operator or juggernaut from the heavy chopper.
- Destroy 2 vehicles from the heavy chopper.
One Shot, One Kill
Traveling from one map to another has become a trend in DMZ missions since Season 2. But these missions are often confusing. You need to know exactly you should go and what items you need to take from one map to another. The One Shot, One Kill DMZ mission is just like that, and here’s a guide on how you can complete it!
Rewards: In The Shadows – 10.000 XP
- Drill the safe on the train.
- Take and extract the train manifest from the safe.
- Use the train manifest to trade for the MCPR-300 at a buy station in Ashika Island.
Rewards: Double XP Token – 10.000 XP
- Kill the Scavenger with a weapon dropped by an enemy operator.
The pesky sniper team is back, and you have a task to place three tracking devices on not specified locations. But do you think we leave you alone to find these locations all by yourself? This guide will help you find and plant all three tracking devices on Koschei Complex entrances.
Rewards: Shadow Warrior – 20.000 XP
- Find and read the sniper team’s note.
- Take the 3 trackers from the Al Bagra Fortress dead drop.
- Plant the 3 trackers, one at each bunker entrance.
Tier 4 Redacted Faction DMZ Missions
Do you need help finding the new location in Al-Mazrah in Season 3 Reloaded? This guide for the Bedrock DMZ mission is for you!
Rewards: Contraband Ftac Recon – 15.000 XP
- Enter the Koschei Complex.
- Investigate the chemical treatment plant.
- Extract from the Koschei Complex.
The mission description for the Archaeologist DMZ mission is rather vague on what you should do, so here’s a quick guide on how to complete this Tier 4 Redacted faction mission.
Rewards: Contraband HCR 56 – 15.000 XP
- Discover what AQ is looking for in the oasis.
Some documents have been leaked, and you need to dead drop them in Building 21 for some reason. Here’s how!
Rewards: Double XP Token – 15.000 XP
- Find and extract the schematics from the Rohan Oil bunker entrance.
- Dead drop it in Building 21.
Rewards: Contraband Lockwood 300 – 15.000 XP
- Kill 10 AQ soldiers in the Koschei Complex.
- Kill 10 cartel soldiers in the Koschei Complex.
Brothers In Arms
The Rhinoceros and Sniper are best friends, fighting to take you down in the Koschei Complex. Now here’s a guide on how you can kill them both to complete the Brothers in Arms DMZ mission!
Rewards: L2 Restricted Zone Key – 15.000 XP
- Enter the factory wing of the bunker.
- Kill The Sniper in the same deployment.
- Kill The Rhinoceros in the same deployment.
The Shopkeeper is an odd entity in the Koschei Complex. Have you yet to meet them? This guide will introduce you!
Rewards: 15.000 XP
- Locate the shopkeeper and read his list of items.
- Trade the shopkeeper 2 items.
- Purchase 1 item from the shopkeeper’s secure buy station.
The final missions are always hard in each Tier in DMZ. This Tier 4 task involves spying into a hidden location in the Koschei Complex and stealing a valuable document. Here’s how!
Rewards: Shadow Crew – 30.000 XP
- Reset the security system at the upload station in the External Ops Section.
- Open the locked cache in the restricted section in the Factory Wing.
- Extract the Building 21 evidence from the cache.
Tier 5 Redacted Faction DMZ Missions
Case The Place
Have you ever extracted weapon cases in DMZ maps? If so, have you extracted two cases in one deployment? Sounds hard and impossible, but this guide will help you do this task!
Rewards: Pristine Skeleton Key – 20.000 XP
- Extract 2 weapon cases in one deployment.
Chemical Sourcing DMZ mission is one of those map traveling kinds that requires a proper guide. Here’s our guide on how to complete this confusing mission.
Rewards: Contraband MCPR-300 – 20.000 XP
- Extract 2 jugs of sulphuric from the Koschei Complex.
- Dead drop a jug of sulphuric acid in Al Mazrah.
- Dead drop a jug of sulphuric acid in Ashika Island.
Warzone 2’s DMZ is no place for pets, but this guide will show you how to rescue two during a mission!
Rewards: Double Weapon XP Token – 20.000 XP
- Deliver a cat statue to the shopkeeper.
- Deliver a dog bank to the shopkeeper.
- Take and extract the shopkeeper’s intel.
Rewards: Contraband EBR-14 – 20.000 XP
- Clear 4 restricted zones in the Koschei Complex.
- Extract intel found on soldiers in the restricted zones.
Rewards: Pristine Skeleton Key – 20.000 XP
- Kill 10 enemies in the sandstorm in Al Mazrah City.
- Kill 2 operators or commanders in the sandstorm in Al Mazrah City.
Rewards: Classified – 20.000 XP
- Enter the Koschei Complex with a geiger counter.
- Find the 4 nuclear fuel rods in the flooded barracks.
- Extract the 4 fuel rods in one deployment.
Rewards: Blackhail Blueprint – 40.000 XP
- Take the 4 flare sticks from the Ashika town center dead drop.
- Light 4 flare sticks near the entrances into the chemical plant.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded is now available to play on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.