A new farming sim called Fae Farm can offer you and your friends many different activities to take on. For example, you can grow crops or raise cute animals, craft decorations and other useful items, learn magic, and help other characters on the island of Azoria. But even if you play alone, you don’t have to be lonely since you can befriend many characters in Fae Farm, and even romance a few. So, read on to find out about all the romanceable characters in Fae Farm.
How to Romance in Fae Farm
The island of Azoria is home to many unique characters. You can chat with them every day to improve your friendship level. However, among them, 6 characters can become more than just friends for you in Fae Farm:
Each of them is unique, so each player can choose a partner to their liking. But it’s worth noting that when you first start playing Fae Farm, you only have Argyle and Jack available for romance. The remaining 4, will visit the town when you reach a certain stage in the game’s plot. Therefore, we recommend that you progress before you start romancing someone. In addition, during this time, players will be able to find a variety of gifts that are necessary for romanceable characters in Fae Farm.
How To Give Gifts in Fae Farm
When you want to start to romance one of the characters listed above, you need to start giving them gifts. The gifting option is only available for them since nothing can be gifted to other characters in the game.
So, all you need to do is interact with your future partner and select the Give Gift option. Every few days the desired gift will change. Moreover, each of the romanceable characters in Fae Farm likes certain gifts:
- Argyle – Common Toad, Bug Juice, Blob Gobs, Flutter Dust, Frog Sweat, Bullfrog, Rainbow Frog, and Nectar.
- Jack – Chopped Fruit, Beech Lumber, Salad, and Fruit Pies Fruit.
- Nhamashal – Polished Sapphire, Polished Rose Quartz, Polished Emerald, Copper Ingot, Iron ingot, Polished Peridot, Polished Citrine, Polished Topaz, Feyrite Ingot, and Polished Aquamarine.
- Galan – Charred Fish, Flame Heart, Crystal Pepper, Frost Beet, Chili Pepper, Baked Mac and Cheese, Grilled Mushroom, and Scrambled Eggs with Fruit Salsa.
- Pepper – Nut Butter, Mushroom Jerky, Fish Jerky, Berry Jam, and Flour.
- Pyria – Black Zinnia, Black Tulip, Black Trillium, Black Lily, Gloom Shade, Fae Shadow, Fae Fairy, Honey Tea, Lava Chai, Green Tea, and Berry Tea.
How To Get Married in Fae Farm
Once you have chosen which character you want to romance in Fae Farm, you need to continue giving them gifts to achieve Flirting status. This will unlock the Romantic Quests and the ability to go on a date with them. Then you will need to complete all the Romantic quests and go on a date that the character status has changed to Dating, and a little later to Getting Serious.
After that, you can propose marriage to your partner. But for a wedding ceremony, you will have to pay 10,000 Gold. It’s also worth noting that you can date multiple romanceable characters in Fae Farm at the same time, but you can only marry one of them.
That’s all you need to know about romanceable characters in Fae Farm. Even though there are not many romance options, each of them is unique, so follow our tips to get married in Fae Farm.
Fae Farm is available on Nintendo Switch and PC.