Update 126.96.36.199 for Atomic Heart has arrived, and the patch adds a photo mode to the game. This allows players to get creative and capture the best moments in the game. Another major change that will please Steam Deck owners is the addition of specific graphics settings for the Deck. Here is the complete list of patch notes for update 188.8.131.52 for Atomic Heart, and, if interested, you can check out recent updates for Disney Dreamlight Valley and Battlefield 2042.
Atomic Heart Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
- Added Photo Mode
- Added specific graphics and display settings for the Steam Deck platform
- Added AMD FSR 2.2 technology for PC players
- Improved car physics
- Improved game stability (various minor bugs and rare crashes)
Developer Recommendations for Solving Other Issues
Developer Mundfish has also explained how some of the issues players are facing can be remedied. Because the run-of-the-mill advice like checking game integrity and updating graphics drivers isn’t a fix-all, one other issue might require a bit more work.
According to the developers, the problems with unlocking achievements have already been solved, but in some very rare cases, the following issues may occur:
- There may be some delay in unlocking achievements on a platform that requires an Internet connection for this process.
- For those whose achievements were achieved entirely on savegames before or during the Day 1 patch, there may be some issues, which can be solved as follows:
- Option 1: In case the achievements were not unlocked, even though their progress was achieved, it will be necessary to re-execute all the conditions by starting a new game.
- Option 2: In the rare case where all achievements have been obtained, but the “The Motherland Does Not Forget its Heroes” achievement has not been unlocked for achieving them all, the problem can be solved simply by starting a new game. Data will be recalculated at the launch of the new game, which will unlock the achievement.
Update 220.127.116.11 for Atomic Heart is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. For the latest news and updates, visit the Atomic Heart Steam page here. The game’s developers also recently hinted at the game’s DLC, which might become a reality relatively soon. So, stay posted and keep a close eye on The Nerd Stash.