Hogger is a powerful Leader in Warcraft Rumble whose potential grows every time you summon him. Beasts are great at swarming enemies but you must have a counter for flying enemies and melee tanks. Other Leaders can be a bad matchup and you must consider how you will counter their Minis. Here are some Hogger builds in Warcraft Rumble that help you make the most of his unique ability.
Best Hogger Build for PvE
When you are fighting in the campaigns or dungeons, Hogger has some good Minis available that synchronize well with his abilities. Beast swarms are great but you also want some strategic Minis to disperse any threats. Here are some Minis that work well for dealing with regular campaign enemies.
- Quillboar: The Quillboar can be sent anywhere and is perfect for getting the jump on unsuspecting enemies. You can also use it to break up enemy formations, taking care of ranged Minis before they become a threat.
- Harpies: Fast aerial attackers that can shred enemies who can’t fight back. Also great for anti-air solutions when other Leaders send their flyers against you.
- Spiderlings: Great for poisoning melee tanks and shredding their health, allowing you to dispatch them quickly.
- Murloc Tidehunters: Another ranged solution that can dispatch anti-air and supports Hogger well.
- Polymorph: Nullifies threats for a few seconds and gives you enough time to respond or recover.
- S.A.F.E. Pilot: Gives you a powerful AoE attack that can destroy mobs that threaten you.
This Hogger build should give you enough flexibility to get past most campaign or dungeon threats. Once you get to the higher levels, you can configure your builds to better address the obstacles you face.
Best Hogger PvP Build
Fighting other players with Hogger is troublesome because their builds can change with time. There are some reliable builds you can use to counter them depending on what you encounter.
- Quillboar: Great for grabbing treasure chests and disrupting enemy lines.
- S.A.F.E Pilot: Your source of AoE damage that can stop an opponent’s push in its tracks.
- Prowler: A melee tank that can chase down enemies and grab treasure chests. It also serves as a good way to protect Kobolds.
- Harpies/Murloc Tidehunters: You want at least one method of anti-air defense to protect your Beasts.
- Gargoyles: While they might be Undead, they are powerful siege attackers that can bring down troublesome towers.
- Defias Bandits: When you need some stealth to grab treasure chests or stun powerful melee Minis.
This PvP build will help throw off several threats, but you may need to modify it depending on the players you face. Think about what builds they are using and what you can do to stop their threats.