The June 2023 hit, Diablo 4, is continuously improving with the addition of changes and fixes under update 1.0.2. Since its release, Blizzard has released a series of hotfixes under the same update to ensure its continued success as Blizzard’s top release lately. Diablo 4 started on the wrong foot with multiple negative reviews, leading to what would seem like the game’s failure. However, a week later, the sequel is still attracting a multitude of players eager to jump in and experience its dungeons. During the quests, some challenges have become problematic due to existing bugs, prompting the release of Diablo 4 hotfixes under update patch 1.0.2.
Hotfix 9: Diablo 4 Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
- Further adjustments to elite monster density in dungeons.
- Blizzard is working on standardizing the density of monsters that spawn in dungeons to all players.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Fixed an issue where the damage bonus from the “Edgemaster’s Aspect” Legendary Affix was incorrectly reapplied to Whirlwind when a Shout was used.
- Resolved issues relating to “Aspect of Berserk Ripping” and Barbarian’s Two-Handed Sword Expertise that were allowing players to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- There’s a fix on an issue in World Tier 3 quest tasking players who have not yet met the requirements needed to advance to that World Tier.
- Fixed an issue where an event in the Dilapidated Aqueducts subzone had improper level scaling.
- Further stability improvements.
Hotfix 8 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where “The Curator” in the Capstone dungeon would disappear with one of its abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the level 100 Pinnacle encounter would not progress properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Capstone boss would not be able to target the player during some encounters.
- Fixed an issue where PvP damage adjustments would improperly stack with other Damage Reduction leading to incorrect expectations against other players.
- Further adjustments to Elite monster rates in dungeons.
- Addressed an issue where party members who failed a Nightmare Dungeon would end up in separate instances of a new Nightmare Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive credit for Nightmare Dungeons when other party members were completing Normal Dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where items would drop in lower World Tiers than originally intended.
Diablo 4 updates are available on Blizzard’s official website.
Diablo 4 is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.