To show their appreciation to all those fans who purchased Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Bandai Namco has announced that they will be releasing an update with seven new trainable Digimon on March 10th. This update will be for free on both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The news releases state that players will be able to unlock this new content by completing in-game missions. The seven new trainable Digimon are ShineGreymon Burst Mode, MirageGaogamon Burst Mode, Rosemon Burst Mode, Ravemon Burst Mode, Valkyrimon, Darkdramon, and Chaosmon.
About the Game:
Do you have what it takes to crack this digi-case?
Set in the near future, the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred. Logging into cyberspace is part of everyday life. A harmless on-line chat spawns a chance encounter with a mysterious hacker for one teenager. Little did this teen know, this brief meeting would lead to a digi-monumental adventure.
In Digimon Story CyberSleuth, scan, raise and train your faithful Digimon companions to battle by your side against a group of hacker criminals.
- Featuring more than 230 Digimon from the animated series!
- Become a detective to investigate and gather clues to solve the digital mystery!
- The turn-based battle system returns! Connect attacks together for more powerful combos!
- Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms!
- Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real & digital worlds.
Anyone wanting more information about the game can check out Bandai Namco’s official site here, or the game’s PlayStation store page here. For other news and more great articles be sure to check out the rest of The Nerd Stash.
Brian Cowan loves playing video games, football, Magic, and pretty much anything else that he can use as an excuse to waste time. When he is not doing the above or working, he is usually writing or reading.