Do you want to know how to save Ariel in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Disney Dreamlight Valley is a fantastic place, but it can be overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. There are so many things to see and do, and getting lost in the shuffle can be easy. In this guide, we’ll show you how to save Ariel in Disney Dreamlight Valley so that you can enjoy all the magic of this beautiful place.
Who is Ariel in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Disney’s Ariel is a mermaid princess widely known for her iconic red hair, blue eyes, and love of all things land. She is the seventh-born daughter of King Triton and Queen Athena of the underwater kingdom of Atlantica. Ariel is passionate about singing and dreaming of a life above the waves. Ariel brings the iconic Disney character to life in an all-new way, making her more relatable to modern audiences. She is voiced by Halle Bailey, who also provides the motion capture performance for the character.
How to save Ariel in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Disney Dreamlight Valley is where many beloved Disney characters have gone astray. One of these characters is Ariel. Unfortunately, due to the Forgetting – a curse that spread after the disappearance of the Ruler – Ariel has become lost on a faraway island. Save her! Mermaids are usually very good at finding their way home, but Ariel can’t seem to swim back to Disney Dreamlight Valley. Players must complete Goofy’s quest, The Mysterious Wreck, to save Ariel and bring her back home. Once Goofy has fixed the raft, players can sail to the island and rescue Ariel. Here’s how to keep Ariel:
- Sail to the island and speak with Ariel. She’s lost and homesick, so she agrees to return home with you right away. Though the Mermaid tries time and time again, she somehow always ends up back at square one on that same dreary island.
- Then, Ariel will ask to place her castle in the valley where she can finally be content again.
- Using the same raft, you may return to Disney Dreamlight Valley and place Ariel’s castle in the water.
- They’ll then need to interact with Scrooge’s sign and construct it for 5,000 Star Coins.
- After the sign has been built, an exit to Ariel’s castle will be revealed
- Ariel is finally home!
We hope you enjoyed this guide on how to save Ariel in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Check out our other Disney guides if you need help with anything else. From there, you should have no problem enjoying this beautiful place’s magic!