Rebellion has just announced that they are making the first Evil Genius game free for a limited time. You can find more details on how to get a copy in the official steam announcement here, but the rundown is that you have to log in and create an account at their website here and follow the instructions.
You will also have to link your steam account, and then you will be able to claim a steam copy of the original game. Within the announcement, Rebellion has also stated that more information regarding Evil Genius 2: World Domination is coming soon. In addition, anyone who signs up to the Rebellion’s newsletter will receive the first game’s soundtrack for free. Also, If you are curious about what features the first game has, we will list some below viva from the game’s steam store page.
Evil Genius Features:
- Choose from 3 notorious Evil Genius characters to serve as your icon and represent you in your quest for power.
- Create the ultimate doomsday device and use it to achieve total global domination.
- Create your lair with over 300 items, including kung fu academies, rocket caverns, and laboratories.
- Use ingenious traps and wicked ‘interrogation’ devices to toy with and dispatch obnoxious overdressed government agents.
- Manage your minions as you train them in treacherous trades such as experimental research programs, heavy weapons usage, and international sabotage.
- Recruit dastardly henchmen to patrol your base, take out your enemies, and undertake outrageous missions to increase your power and notoriety.
Evil Genius 2: World Domination is planned to be released sometime this year, and the official release date may be the news we are about to hear. What do you guys think about this new giveaway? Will you be playing the game? And are you excited about the second Evil Genius game? Let us know in the comments below!