F1 2021 1.17 update is now live for PC and consoles. You’ll find all the changes and fixes heading to Codemasters’ racing sim in the latest F1 2021 update right here on this page.
F1 2021 1.17 update is chiefly about bug fixes but bundles in a Red Bull white livery option for the Player Car. Beyond that, there’s no new content.
The patch addresses an issue whereby qualifying session grace period joiners could not participate in the race itself. The fastest lap point will tally as intended even after editing results in leagues, and grid penalties now carry over between sessions in Leagues when completed at different times.
F1 2021 1.17 update improves AI behavior during in-laps when faster cars approach. The update also fixes calibration uses when using the Fanatec CSL DD pedals. F1 2021 1.17 update also features general stability improvements and minors fixes.
Check out the details in the complete F1 2021 1.17 update patch notes below.
F1 2021 1.17 Update Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Addressed an issue where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Addressed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed an issue where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
F1 2021 is out now for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. For more on the latest F1 2021 update, check out the game’s Steam page right here.