F1 2021 Patch 1.13 rolls out today and brings with it the Jeddah Corniche circuit, coined as the fastest street circuit on the calendar and set to feature as part of the real-world F1 season for the first time this December. We’ve gathered up the full F1 2021 1.13 patch notes, so you can stay abreast of all the changes heading to Codemasters’ racing sim.
Aside from the Jeddah circuit, F1 2021 Patch 1.13 adds new features to the game, including a touch-up to the Red Bull livery, the ability to trigger Pit Lane Type Temperature simulation, and a disable driver moves in career mode function. As always, F1 2021 Patch 1.13 also includes a slew of general fixes to both online and single-player modes.
You can read through the F1 2021 1.13 patch notes just below.
F1 2021 Patch 1.13 Patch Notes
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
F1 2021 1.13 – General
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
F1 2021 is out now for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. For the previous batch of patch notes, head here.