The Fortnite 19.01 update hits Epic Games’ battle royale shooter today. We’ve pulled together the full Fortnite 19.01 patch notes on this page to give our readers easy access to all the changes and fixes heading to the game. The Fortnite 19.01 Update bundles in several balance changes affecting the Stinger SMG and Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper. Alongside, the patch addresses several major bugs, including a welcome return of the Split Screen function.
Additionally, Fortnite’s 19.01 update adds Super Level Styles and features behind the scenes prep for the upcoming Winterfest Event. Read through the full Fortnite 19.01 patch notes below.
Chapter 3 Season 1 Super Level Styles
In the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass tab, bonus Styles for Chapter 3 Season 1 Outfits have been available for players who progress past Level 100. More bonus Styles have been added with v19.01: this Season’s Super Level Styles! Progress past Level 140 this Season and start unlocking the Photo Negative, Scarlet Blackout, and Gilded Reality Super Level Styles for Shanta, Ronin, Lt. John Llama, Harlowe, and Spider-Man.
Fortnite 19.01 Update – Balance Changes
- The ammo count of the Stinger SMG now updates sooner in its reload animation.
Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- The ammo count of the Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper now updates sooner in its reload animation.
In case you missed it, balance changes made in a hotfix last week:
Striker Pump Shotgun
- Increased the accuracy of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Slightly increased the fire rate of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Decreased the amount of time it takes to pull out the Auto Shotgun.
MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Decreased the environmental damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle and made it less accurate while hip-firing.
Ranger Assault Rifle
- Moderately increased the accuracy of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Slightly increased the damage rate of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Increased the heal speed of Guzzle Juice.
Fortnite 19.01 Update – Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Split Screen. Split Screen is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Reboot Vans sometimes not rebooting players if more than one teammate was interacting with the Van.
- Fixed an issue involving the screen shaking more intensely than intended in various situations such as sliding, gliding, and using a Rift.
Fortnite is available now for PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, iOS, and Android.