Just like last season’s Kymera skin, the new Battle Pass skin for Season 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2 can get new styles and colors by collecting items around the island. These items are known as Color Bottles and contain different colors for the fish. This guide will show you the locations of all the Color Bottles in Fortnite.
Where to Find All Color Bottles in Fortnite
There are a total of 21 different colors that can be collected for Toona Fish, meaning that you will need to collect a total of 63 Color Bottles if you want to get all of the colors for the Season 8 skin. Before going to these locations with the Color Bottles, I suggest going to a nearby area and getting a few pieces of equipment and weapons in case you come across other players at these locations. Luckily, once you arrive at the location, the bottles will appear on your mini-map. To collect the Bottles, you just need to approach them and touch them. There are three Bottles at the location and you will need to collect all three to unlock the color for Toona Fish. With that out of the way, let’s begin!
Y-Labs Magenta Color Bottles in Misty Meadows
Misty Meadows can be found to the south of the lake next to Lazy Lake and the southwest of an Alien crash site. Here you will find the Color Bottles for Y-Labs Magenta. Below is a breakdown of all the Color Bottle locations for Y-Labs Magenta in Misty Meadows in Fortnite.
- On the roof of one of the southern houses on the right side of the area.
- On the roof a the northern part of the right side of the area.
- On the roof of a building just under the alien crash site.
Knightly Crimson Color Bottles at Fort Crumpet
Fort Crumpet can be found to the northwest of Believer Beach.
- Enter the bombed-out castle from the east. The Color Bottle is right inside the door.
- From the first bottle, look about 45 degrees to your left and you will see it through a doorway.
- Climb to the third floor of the center building.
Banana Yellow Color Bottles at Rainbow Rentals
Rainbow Rentals can be found to the southwest of Holly Hedges on the coast. Below is a breakdown of all the Color Bottle locations for Banana Yellow at Rainbow Rentals in Fortnite.
- On top of a hill overlooking the three beach houses and the sea.
- Right below the previous Color Bottle, inside the middle yellow house.
- Right outside the yellow house on the beach, on top of a rock.
Ruby Red Color Bottles in Lockie’s Lighthouse
Lockie’s Lighthouse can be found on the northernmost island, just to the northeast of Coral Castle.
- Right at the front door of the lighthouse.
- On the stairs up the lighthouse.
- At the top of the lighthouse.
Renegade Red Color Bottles at Boney Burbs
- On a wooden bridge near the center of the location.
- Next to a burning pot.
- Outside the main building.
Pumpkin Orange in The Orchard
The Orchard can be found above Corny Crops.
- In a wheelbarrow in front of the northern house.
- Behind the northern house.
- Inside the right orchard.
Desert Sand in the Wreckage by Pleasant Park
In the Alien Wreckage by Pleasant Park, there is a purple passage that you can fly through. While flying through it, you will see all three of the bottles.
Leafy Green in Stealthy Stronghold
Stealthy Stronghold can be found to the north of the wreckage by Pleasant Park.
- Second floor of the temple near the center. NOT THE CENTER, near it.
- Build up one floor to see the other bottle.
- On the roof of the temple.
Recruit Green on the Weep Woods Bridge
The title is self-explanatory, head to the bridge to the location. All three bottles are seen on the bridge, so run across it and you’ll get them.
Codename G.r.n at Corny Crop
- In the field to the west of the pond to the east of Corny Crops.
- In the cornfield under the pond to the east of Corny Crops
- To the west of the previous bottle, the same field.
Ghoulish Green at Shanty Town
Shanty Town can be found to the west of Sludgy Swamp.
- Build up to the pipes in the center of town.
- Under the southern dock.
- Under the northmost hut.
Slurp Turquoise at Sludgy Swamp
- In a crater in the left part of the location
- To the south of the location on top of a pipe, near another crater
- In a crater to the north of the location.
Diamond Blue at Gorgeous Gorge
Gorgeous Gorge can be found to the northwest of Lazy Lake. Jump off the waterfall and you will see all three bottles in a row.
Frozen Blue at Coral Castle
- Go to the temple at the center of the location. At the southern entrance is a bottle.
- Center of the temple itself.
- At the northern entrance of the temple.
Crystalline Blue in the Wreckage South of Dirt Docks
Similar to the other Wreckage, float through the purple passage to get all the bottles.
Brite Purple at Retail Row
All three are found on the first floor of the Book Store on the eastern side of the location.
Mesmerizing Violet in the Wreckage South of Believer Beach
Just like the other Wreckages.
Robotic Grey at Destroyed Dish
Destroyed Dish can be found to the west of Dirty Docks.
- Climb on top of the wreckage near the center of the site.
- Go to what is left of the IO Base to the south and get to the second-floor platform.
- Under a tent to the south of the IO Base.
Stone Grey at Mount F8
Mount F8 is found south of Misty Meadows. Approach from the north and follow the red flags to the summit, you’ll see all the bottles.
Once you acquire all three of the Color Bottles of any given color, that color will be unlocked for Toona Fish and can be equipped onto the character by going to the “Paint A Toona Fish” section either under the Battle Pass tab or the Locker tab.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 8 is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android.