After the commencing of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, several items, cosmetics, and skins were added to the game. This season’s unique skin is Prowler, another Marvel character that mostly appears in Spider-Man comics. Here is the guide on how to unlock Prowler Skin in Fortnite.
How to Unlock the Prowler Skin in Fortnite
The first thing you need to get the Prowler Skin in Fortnite is the Battle Pass for Chapter 3, Season 2. After you have purchased the Battle Pass of this season, you will gain access to Prowler challenges in the game. In order to get the skin, you must complete 3 Prowler quests, and then you will get the Prowler skin. Depending on which quests you complete, it might take a longer time to get the skin.
There are a total of 8 Prowler challenges you can complete. In addition, by completing each challenge, you will get a Prowler cosmetic item. But you have to remember that this is the only chance to get Prowler skin, and after the season ends, you will no longer be able to get it.
Here are the Prowler challenges and the rewarding cosmetic item of each one:
- Collect bars (300) – On The Prowl loading screen
- Damage opponents while crouched or sliding (500) – Energy Claw harvesting tool
- Complete 7 Prowler quest – Slash and Smash in-build emote
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon (3) – Mark of the Prowler weapon wrap
- Collect different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match (3) – Prowler Banner Icon
- Mod a vehicle, then drive it 500 meters in a single match (2) – Prowler’s Grasp emoticon
- Search chest before taking any damage in a match (7) – Sky Prowler glider
- Use a spray at The Daily Bugle (1) – Prowler Tag spray