Update 7 has arrived for Gas Station Simulator, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The title was released on September 15th, 2021, and received pretty cool feedback from the players. While the major goal of this update has been stability and especially CPU performance, the developer studio Drago Entertainment also added some new features and general gameplay improvements. So, here’s everything with the new Gas Station Simulator update 7.
Gas Station Simulator Update 7 Patch Notes
Features and Content
- There is now a management tab on the PC that allows you to open/close all areas of the gas station. This allows you better control of how busy you want things to be at any given time.
- A new caravan section has been added, allowing you to hire an additional employee for a total of 6 employees helping you out at the gas station.
- Enjoy even more freedom to customize your station thanks to the new Landmark list, which allows you to hide any large decorations around the station.
- A new landmark has been added. It’s a wreck of an old food truck.
- A new unique NPC has been added. Clara is a reference to our other game Food Truck Simulator where she plays a major role.
- Sprint is finally here. Serve your gas station customers even more efficiently thanks to faster movement by using the SHIFT button.
- A new AI task randomization system has been implemented that should provide a bit more randomness in customer arrival orders to make it feel a bit less superficial.
- The thresholds for popularity levels have been significantly lowered across the board. We also added 9 new popularity levels in preparation for the upcoming Party Time DLC that will further improve the popularity situation many players complained about.
- Fuel Capacity saving/loading should now always be working properly. In certain cases, when loading a saved game, you could lose the fuel in the truck that was about to deliver it to your gas station.
- Warehouse Capacity should now be calculated correctly when saving/loading games. In some conditions, they did previously show the wrong values.
Gas Station Simulator Update: Visuals
- The “artworks” created by Dennis will now be destroyed after customizing a new wall with the hammer tool and paying the price.
- Tools in hand should no longer wrongly rotate under certain conditions.
- Fixes an issue that caused customers to “drive in air” while returning to their vehicle.
- Employees should now be smarter when cleaning and will no longer go for the same trash items or objects all the time.
- You can hire one more employee for up to 6 total.
- The scanner and baskets will now appear when an employee is serving customers at the cash register.
- Fixes an issue within the physics subsystem that was responsible for a significant amount of crashes, especially in later stages of the game.
- Fixes various memory issues within the UI that would eventually lead to the game crashing.
- Fixes another nasty memory leak when invoking the in-game menu (ESC) on the system with 8GB of RAM or less.
Gas Station Simulator Update: Other Bug Fixes
- The Discord link in the main menu should work again allowing you to join our Discord community.
- Minor translation fixes in various languages.