Do you want to know how to Build Serenitea Pot stairs in Genshin Impact? Despite the great building functionality of the Serenitea Pot mode, players often have to use bugs and errors to create one or another building. To create a beautiful village, you need to use different elements of decor, and Stairs are just one of them. Unfortunately, there are no stairs in Serenitea Pot, and players had to work hard to create something that looked like stairs. But all the difficulties are over because several dedicated Genshin Impact players have invented a great way to build stairs. And in our guide, we will talk about this method.
How to Build Serenitea Pot Stairs in Genshin Impact
First of all, we would like to thank user Genshin_Tengoku from JP Serenitea Pot Research Lab. It was this player who came up with the method that we will now describe.
Although this method is simpler and faster than analogs, it still requires little effort from you. To build stairs in Serenitea Pot, you need to do the following:
- Put two floating rocks next to each other. Be sure to leave a small gap between them.
- Next, place one Foundation of Stones: Fortunate Times brick on top of each floating rock.
- After that, go to settings and enable grid mode.
- Put bricks on one of the stones. Make sure the bricks are perfectly aligned, as each brick will become a separate step.
- After that, turn off-grid mode.
- Return to the floating rock with one brick. Move the brick to the edge of the rock, so it starts to hang down.
- Next, move the floating rocks with one brick to another floating rock. Do this carefully so that the bricks form stairs.
- Next, create a lot of similar floating rocks and combine them into a large staircase.
- Select all the bricks and move them to the bottommost brick, thus aligning the stairs.
- In the end, just press Cancel, after which the bricks will be evenly distributed on top of each other, forming a beautiful staircase.