After an underwhelming weekly update, Rockstar has teased its upcoming Winter 2023 DLC for GTA Online. As you might know, this game gets significant updates during Summer and Winter. Some in the past have included brand-new heists and some fun short missions. From what the developers have teased, we can expect more of the latter. It is uncertain when the update will arrive, but when it does, PC and console players will enjoy some fun new things to earn more GTA$ and progress their criminal career.
GTA Online Winter 2023 DLC Brings a New Property and Wildlife
According to the latest post on the official newswire website, here are some of the things we can expect for the next update:
- New Property
- Red’s Auto Parts – Salvage Yard
- Drift Races
- Updates for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S
- Wildlife is coming to GTA Online, but only for next-generation consoles.
- The ability to move cars between garages from the Interaction Menu.
- A new garage with space for 100 vehicles.
- Updates for All Platforms:
- Improvements to the Interaction Menu.
- Increased LS Car Meet Reputation points.
- Custom description tags for each floor on Elipse Blvd. Garage.
- Birthday gifts for characters.
While the update sounds exciting, PC players feel abandoned with this Winter 2023 DLC in GTA Online. It’s a bit strange to see the next-gen consoles getting more features, such as the wildlife update, while PC players don’t get any. One could argue it is due to technical limitations, but PCs have proved to be better than consoles in many situations. However, this is just speculation, and we are unaware of the real reason behind this decision.
Still, the new Scrap Yard property sounds nice as it’ll bring a familiar face from Liberty City, Yusuf. GTA IV players might remember him from the DLC. Overall, the update looks good so far, but we can’t wait to see the full list of additions coming to the game.