There are a total of 126 Collectibles in the new Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy game. These collectibles are broken down into three types: Compendium Archives/Items, Guardian Collectibles, and Outfits. Over a hundred different collectibles may look like a daunting task, but I am here to help, with this guide being the fourth entry in a series covering all the collectibles in the new adventure game. Here, we will cover Chapter 4. This guide will show you where to find the collectibles locations in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Chapter 4: “The Monster Queen.”
All Chapter 4 Collectibles Locations in Guardians of the Galaxy
For Chapter 4 of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, there are only nine collectibles that need to be collected. The breakdown for this chapter is four Archives, two Guardian Collectible, and three Outfits. It is important to note that any collectible that is related to the Compendium is missable since your progress is reset upon returning to a chapter via Chapter Select. Make sure that you go through the whole game and get each item or create a new save at the start of every chapter in case you miss any of them. With that out of the way, let’s begin the guide for all collectibles locations in Chapter 4 of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
This is the first mission that can deviate into two paths that takes the mission in completely different directions. During Chapter 3, you will be asked to either “Sell Rocket” or “Sell Groot” to Lady Hellbender, which will decide how Chapter 4 will proceed. As mentioned above, Archives reset upon using the chapter select screen. Most of the items can be found in both paths, but two pieces of intel are only available on each of the given paths, so on a first playthrough you will miss two. Luckily, this does not hamper any Trophies/Achievements, so grab whichever Archive you go down on your path. This guide will tell you how to get each collectible down both paths.
Don’t Do It! (Archive)
Found in the “Sell Groot” path. When you return to Lady Hellbender’s throne room, you will want to head to the right from the entrance. Keep going right until you find the Archive on the wall to the left of you.
Drax: Guardians of the Galaxy 2014 (Item)
- Sell Groot: Go back to the door you entered through to get to the throne room and this time head left. Keep going left, past the large door and you will eventually see the box containing the outfit.
- Sell Rocket: Right after picking up the Drones Archive after escaping the first drone attack, the Guardians will go through a tunnel to the left. Instead of following them, go straight and do a little platforming (just two jumps) and you will find the crate with the outfit.
Guardians of the Galaxy Game Review: A Flarcking Fun Time
Rocket: Five Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Outfit)
- Sell Groot: Once you go down the elevator from Lady Hellbender’s throne room, make your way through the sleeping guards to the right. You should have to squeeze through a small gap between a guard and a wall and then crouch under some boxes to find the collectible outfit.
- Sell Rocket: When you make your way into the sewers, follow the path until you hit a T in the road. When all the Guardians go right, go left and you will see the crate.
Assassin’s Ring (Guardian Collectible)
- Sell Groot: Once past the sleeping guards, you will come to a room with a hole in the center. Go to the left from the entrance and go into the tunnel. You will find the ring collectible to the right behind some boxes.
- Sell Rocket: In Hellbender’s Vault, on a table behind the skull in the center of the room near the back wall.
Care of Our Charges (Archive)
Only found on the “Sell Groot” path. Go through the tunnel to the right of the red door and you will find the Archive collectible on a pile of hay to the right.
Only found on the “Sell Rocket” path. After Rocket decides to shoot his way out of a negotiation, a battle set piece will happen. Once you escape Hellbender’s drones, you will mantle a box. The Archive collectible is found on another box directly to the right.
Ghilaron Species (Archive)
Once in the vault, go behind the skull in the center of the room and you will find the Archive near the wall to find the collectible.
Each of these links will become live as guides for the collectibles for these chapters go up. Here is a list of links for the collectible guides for the game’s previous chapters: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3. Check back here soon to get access to collectibles in these chapters: Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.