Shiny Pokémon are hard to come across. With this guide, you can learn how to clone wild Shiny Pokemon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. Fans are indeed thrilled with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be critical and talk about the problems the two games currently have. After all, the performance leaves much to be desired, and several bugs turn this light-hearted game into a horror experience.
The community has found a new bug in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, the most interesting so far. Luckily, this one isn’t scary, but it will scare Nintendo itself. It allows players to clone shiny pokemon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. Here’s everything you need to know about this new bug.
- This bug allows you to capture the same Pokémon in its Shiny version over and over again.
- Apparently, this bug only takes place near an area that doesn’t have a loading screen when you enter it.
- All you have to do is capture the Shiny Pokémon, go to the city, save the game and turn it off as soon as the Pokémon’s name comes up on the screen.
- The next time you enter the game, you will find the captured Pokémon in your list and the option to search for it again in precisely the same area. You can repeat the process infinite times.
How to clone wild Shiny Pokemon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Follow these steps to clone shiny Pokemon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
- Activate the battle mode with your shiny
- Place it in the first position of your team. It is mandatory to have 6 Pokémon on your team
- Capture any wild Pokémon, then add it directly to your team
- Just at that moment, you must press the A and B buttons simultaneously several times. It may not work the first time, so repeat it several times
- You will see that the trick works if the game asks you if you want to send the item to the box on your PC. Now change the mode of your legendary to Mount
- Go into the storage boxes on your PC, and you will see that you have cloned your shiny Pokemon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Remember that both cheats are still in effect but could disappear from Pokémon Scarlet and Violet anytime.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are available exclusively for Nintendo Switch.