Want to know how to complete Gourmets Gone Missing side quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Despite the wide variety of activities in Tears of the Kingdom, side quests are the best way to learn more about the inhabitants of Hyrule. A stable worker in the southeastern part of Central Hyrule has been waiting for his guests for a long time. Usually, he notices from a distance when they cross the bridge, but this time they are not visible. Perhaps something happened, and they stopped for a halt. He is worried and asks you to find his friends. Luckily, you won’t have to go far, and we’re here to help you with how to complete Gourmets Gone Missing side quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Gourmets Gone Missing Walkthrough
To accept the Gourmets Gone Missing side quest, you must travel to the southeast part of Central Hyrule to the Riverside Stable near Hulia River. Near a large tree on the shore (coordinates 0324 -1087 0009), you will meet NPC Penn. Penn will tell you about the Gotter and his worries about his friends. Penn will ask you to help Gotter with his problem, after which you will accept Gourmets Gone Missing.
Talking with Gotter on the pier part of the stable, you will learn about his friends whom he looks out for on the bridge. But although a lot of time has passed, they are still not there. So, to complete the Gourmets Gone Missing side quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you must find Gotter’s friends in the forest on the other side of the river and know what happened. Here’s how to do it.
- After talking with Gotter, move to the other side of the river (swim, use Paraglider, or cross the bridge). Go to the forest path and follow it into the depths of the forest.
- Soon you will see a small campground to the right of the trail and a few painful NPCs. They all feel bad, and only Agus sitting by the tree can speak. He says something about a recipe from Zelda and that he needs help.
- Approach the pot in the center of the clearing and make a fire under it. Put Hylian Rice, Raw Meat, and Rock Salt into the cooking pot to cook a Meat and Rice Bowl meal.
- Next, give this delicious Meat and Rice Bowl meal to Agus NPC, after which he will feel better immediately.
- Talk to Agus and his team again, after which they will give you all the ingredients you used to make your meal. After a few more seconds, Penn will fly to you, and you can talk to him. You will receive some Rupees and other random items as a reward for your help and complete the Gourmets Gone Missing quest.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.