Want to know how to complete Kamatukis Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? No matter which shrine you choose to visit, its purpose is to teach you new abilities or new ways to use existing skills. Kamatukis Shrine is no exception, offering players to test their accuracy. During this shrine, you must launch some stone balls at the target. In addition, you also have to figure out how to do it. But we’re here to make your life easier and tell you how to complete A Precise Strike Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Kamatukis Shrine Walkthrough
To find the Kamatukis Shrine, you must head to the northern part of Deep Akkala to the famous Skull Lake. Not far from the east coast, you will find a small forest. You will notice the entrance to the Kamatukis Shrine in the middle of the forest between the trees. But if you’re looking for more precise coordinates, you can use the image above.
How To Complete A Precise Strike Shrine
As we said earlier, the Kamatukis Shrine is a test of accuracy. You only have to solve two simple puzzles to claim your reward. So below, we will tell you to step by step what you need to do to complete the Kamatukis (A Precise Strike) Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
First Strike Puzzle and Treasure Chest
- After entering the shrine, turn left and enter a small room with a moving target.
- Using the Ultrahand, lift the large stone block and Stick it to the large pillar under the ceiling.
- Step back by pulling the stone block towards you, as shown in the image above.
- Wait until the target is in the middle of the room and release the stone block to launch the stone ball.
- The door to your right will open if you hit the target, after which you can open a chest containing the Mighty Zonaite Longsword.
- But if you miss, you can spawn another stone ball by hitting the yellow obelisk.
Second Strike Puzzle – Final
- Back to the first room and stick the stone block as you did in the previous room.
- Pull the stone block harder to launch a stone ball toward the target in a straight trajectory.
- Once you hit the target, the door to your right will open.
- Finally, you can interact with the altar to complete the Kamatukis Shrine and get another Light of Blessing.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.