Want to know how to complete the Strongest in the World side quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Link’s unique abilities attract a lot of attention, so many Hyrule residents are asking to use this to help them. The ability to fuse weapons with various materials to improve attack power interested a girl named Chabi. But in this case, she is more interested in the material from which you can create the weapon. She dreams of seeing weapons made from Lynel Horn and can’t do without your help. And our guide is here to help you and tell you how to complete Strongest in the World in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Strongest in the World Walkthrough
To accept the Strongest in the World side quest, travel to the eastern part of Deep Akkala and visit the East Akkala Stable. Fortunately, this quest has no requirements, so you can accept it as soon as you’re ready. To quickly get to this place, you can fast travel to Jochi-iu Shrine and walk south a little. Once you reach the right place, you will find the NPC Chabi behind the stables, and you can talk to her to accept the Strongest in the World quest.
As we said earlier, the young warrior girl believes Lynel Horn is the best weapon material. And in a way, she’s right, as this item adds +22 to the attack power of your weapon, which is even more than Dinraal’s Claw obtained from the legendary dragon. But the girl will not be able to get such a rare material, but you can do it. To complete the Strongest in the World side quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you must kill the Lynel monster and create a weapon using the Lynel Horn. Here’s how to do it.
- Talking to Chabi, she will tell you the location of the nearest Lynel. Head to the small forest northwest of the stables and North Akkala Valley.
- Among the trees, you will notice Lynel, and you will be able to fight him. This Lynel is the weakest of its species but still dangerous. So if you are fighting him for the first time, we have a little guide about how to defeat Lynel.
- As soon as the enemy falls, collect all the drops and Lynel Horn.
- Next, use Fuse to fuse any weapon and Lynel Horn.
- Finally, return to Chabi and show her this weapon to complete the Strongest in the World quest.
How To Complete Sinatanika Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
As a reward for your efforts, you will receive 50 Rupees. But more importantly, Lynel Horn’s weapon will stay with you.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.