Want to know how to complete the Treasure of the Secret Springs side quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? While story quests offer players a quality story, plenty of bosses, and encounters with familiar characters, side quests will help players earn many valuable rewards. One such quest is the Treasure of the Secret Springs – an essential requirement to get the Vah Medoh Divine Helm. This quest will unlock after you complete the Tulin of Rito Village quest line. And if you have already met this requirement, we are here to help you and tell you how to complete Treasure of the Secret Springs in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Treasure of the Secret Springs Walkthrough
As we said, to accept the Treasure of the Secret Springs side quest, you must complete the Tulin of Rito Village questline. Once you beat this requirement, return to Rito Village, go to the high observation deck, and talk to Tulin. After a short conversation with this bird, you will accept the Treasure of the Secret Springs side quest.
To complete the Treasure of the Secret Springs side quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you must travel even further to the northwest of the Hebra Mountains region. Next, you have to find the entrance to the cave hidden behind an ice block (you can find the coordinates in the image above). So, here are all the steps to complete the quest.
- When approaching the cave entrance, use Zonai or any other method to melt the large ice boulder at the cave entrance.
- Next, go straight ahead and collect the Bomb Flowers along the way. It’s probably a good idea to pick up some more Bomb Flowers before you enter the cave.
- Use the Bomb Flower to explode the rocks pile blocking your path.
- Next, jump into the passage on the floor and use the Paraglider. Powerful air currents will not let you fall, and you will soar at the same height.
- Your next goal is to blow up the giant boulders in the walls around you. While in the air, use any bow and Bomb Flower to blow up three stone walls, after which water will pour.
- As soon as you open three inflows of water and it fills the cave to a certain level, the stone statue at the bottom of the room will move to the side and open the passage.
- Glide down and go to the passage, after which you can open the chest and get Vah Medoh Divine Helm.
- Once you open the chest, you will complete the Treasure of the Secret Springs quest.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.