Want to know how to complete Yansamin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Link an arsenal of different abilities and weapons that can be upgraded to battle the forces of Gannon, but getting in some extra practice is always welcome. Challenges like the Yansamin Shrine certainly provide this. So, let’s explain how to beat the Proving Grounds and its low gravity section it if you’re struggling.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Yansamin Shrine Walkthrough
Like previous games in the series, Tears of the Kingdom has many various challenges. And besides being quite difficult, they can also be well hidden, like the Yansamin Shrine. It is located on Zonait Forge Island floating in the sky. To find it, you can follow the coordinates: 2353, -1782, 1472. But we recommend that you use our guide to find this Shrine.
How To Complete Proving Grounds: Low Gravity in the Yansamin Shrine
The challenge at Yansamin Shrine is called Proving Grounds: Low Gravity. It means that you will have to fight several enemies without using your equipment, weapons, and armor. Instead, you should use weapons that can drop Constructs or that you can find during the challenge. What’s more, the Yansamin Shrine has low gravity. Therefore, you can jump higher and further.
To complete Yansamin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom follow these simple tips:
- At the beginning of the challenge, pick up the available weapons from the rack, namely the Wooden Stick, Long Stick, and Wooden Shield.
- Then run up to the platform that pops up from the ground. It will launch you to the platforms with the Constructs.
- We recommend you first land on the platform with the Spiked Iron Ball. Use your Fuse ability on it to make your wooden weapon more powerful.
- Then, you can use the fan below to get to another platform with the Construct and Rockets. Destroy the enemy and use Rockets to fly to other Platforms.
- You can also find and use Barrel Bombs or Beam Emitters to beat all the enemies in Shrine.
- After that, you can get Large Zonaite from Treasure Chest and Light of Blessing to complete Proving Grounds: Low Gravity.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Yansamin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This challenge can be a bit confusing. Therefore, follow our advice, and you will defeat all enemies without any problems.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.