Glowing Resin is consumable in Fallout 76 that can be instantly used to fill up Hunger with Radiation and Disease-inducing side effects. But it can also be cooked as a meal for more benefits. Here’s how you can find the Glowing Resin item in Fallout 76.
Fallout 76 – How to Find Glowing Resin
Video courtesy of Wargames.
Glowing Resin can be gathered from yellowish saps growing from the sides of trees. They are mostly found in the Savage Divide region, but some can also spawn in the Forest and Ash Heap as bottles. When affected by a Blast Zone, the sap will turn glowing blue and drops Raw Cobalt Flux instead. Below are their general locations:
- Savage Divide:
- On top of a hill near Emmett Mountain Disposal Site
- North of Yellow Sandy’s Still on top of a cliff.
- South of Vault 96.
- Northwest of the North Cutthroat Camp, at the unmarked walking trail.
- South of the Vantage/Lab, behind a cabin.
- Northwest of Site Alpha, past the gate.
- Starting from the Top of the World, head west downhill while following the signs to Lazy Way.
- Find a campsite northwest of 98 NAR Regional, then head south from there.
- At Monongah Overlook.
- South of Blackwater Mine.
- Near a Deathclaw nest, northeast of the Converted Munitions Factory/Radiation King Assembly Plant 12.
- North of Ripper Alley.
- Above the Whitespring Congressional Bunker.
- East of Pleasant Valley Station.
- Near the road from Whitespring Station to Middle Mountain Cabins.
- At South Cutthroat Camp (Bottles).
- The Forest:
- Southeast of Marigold Pavilion.
- At the Moonshiner’s Shack (Bottle).
- At the Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06, opposite of the brewing station (Bottles).
- The northern end of Summersville Lake, on a boat (Bottles).
- Ash Heap:
- Southwest of Garrahan Mining Headquarters (Bottles).
How to Fix Friends List Not Working In Fallout 76
Fallout 76 is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.