Do you want to know how to get Belly Drum on your Azumarill in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet? Pokemon Scarlet & Violet have brought a lot of new features, including maps, Pokemon, moves, and many more. Azumarill is Water/Fairy-type Pokemon introduced in Generation II. The Belly Drum move allows Azumarill to boost its attack stat by half its maximum HP. Here is a guide to help you with the Belly Drum.
What is the Belly Drum on Azumarill in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
Azumarill is a Water and Fairy type, the Aqua Rabbit Pokémon. Azumarill is a versatile pokémon that can serve as both an attacker and a tank. With the ability Sap Sipper, Azumarill is immune to Grass-type moves, making it an excellent counter to common Grass types like Bulbasaur and Oddish. Thick Fat or Huge Power gives Azumarill some much-needed bulk, allowing it to take hits and dish out damage in equal measure. And with a base experience yield of 153, Azumarill is sure to level up quickly. So if you’re looking for a pokémon that can hold its own in battle, look no further than Azumarill!
Also, Azumarill will be a powerful pokemon in the upcoming Charizard Terra Event. The Belly Drum is one of the basic moves Azumarill can learn, which allows user Pokemon to consume its own HP to maximize its attack. However. To teach Azumarill the Belly Drum move, you need to find the specific items and one Pokemon who knows the Belly Drum Move.
How to Evolve Petilil into Lilligant in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
How to get the Belly Drum on Azumarill in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
You can get Belly Drum on your Azumarill by adding Hariyama to your team and Equipping Mirror Herb to Azumarill. Here are the detailed steps:
- Acquire Azumarill and Hariyama to your team.
- Go to Delibird Present Item Shop at Cascarrafa and buy Mirror Herb.
- Go to Pokemon Box, Select Azumarill, and make space for Belly Drum by removing one move.
- Head over to Item Bag and Equip the Mirror Herb to Azumarill.
- Add Hariyama to your party ( Remember to double-check whether the Belly Drum is an Active move of Hurryama)
- Open up a Picnic, and you will get Belly Drum move transferred to Azumarill. (Remember to double-check whether the Belly Drum Move has transferred to Azumarill)
Now your Azumarill will have the Belly Drum move, allowing it to consume HP to increase its attack power.
Congratulations! You have successfully acquired Belly Drum on your Azumarill in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. With the Belly Drum move, you are now ready to take on all the brutal battles in the game. Good luck, and have fun!
Also, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is available on iOS and Android.
Source: Sauce McGavin