Want to know how to get Line Gun in Dead Space Remake? As you progress through the remake of the legendary Dead Space in 2008, players will have a hard time. Hundreds of terrible Necromorphs are out to kill you at the first opportunity, but you can fight back thanks to your arsenal. As you progress through the story, you can find seven different weapons, and all will be helpful to you against definite opponents. You can go through the game with 2-3 guns, but you will not deny yourself the pleasure of trying each weapon. In addition, if you liked playing with Plasma Cutter from the first chapter, you must get Line Gun in Dead Space Remake, and we will help you with this.
Where to Find Line Gun in Dead Space Remake
Unlike most other weapons, you can get the Line Gun in Dead Space Remake in Chapters 4 or 5. The weapon location does not change, but the difficulty is the opposite. If you find the Line Gun during Chapter 4, you can avoid the dreaded Hunter. But if you have already reached the fifth chapter, Lethal Devotion, get ready to fight for the coveted weapon. However, here’s where you should look:
- If you want to get the weapon in Chapter 5, you will encounter the Hunter shortly after you start the Lift the Lockdown quest.
- Fight him, and run to ER Hallway A through the Emergency Room.
- Then turn right and go until you come across a Security Clearance level two-door. There aren’t many doors here, and you won’t miss it.
- Entering the door, you will see the already familiar bloody room and the corpse of a crew member. And in the middle of the room, you will find the Line Gun.
How to Get Force Gun in Dead Space Remake
Unlike the Plasma Cutter that you got in the first chapter, the Line Gun has several advantages:
- The wider laser blade allows you to inflict deeper wounds on your enemies. In addition, the wider laser blade increases the area of impact, so you miss less often.
- The Line Gun also has an alternative mode, thanks to which you can place laser traps. It is a great way to hold off an enemy or deal damage from a distance without getting too close to danger.
- If the trap is not needed, you can disable it and pick up the ammo. Such savings will allow you to save credits, and besides, when they try to kill you all the time, there is no such thing as too much ammo.
Dead Space Remake is available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.