In Soulslike games like Lies of P, keeping your HP topped up to deal with tough mobs or traps is essential. You never know where enemies will jump out and hit you, so you need to keep your health up so that the Ergo you’ve accumulated doesn’t go to waste. For this, you need plenty of HP potions in Lies of P with the help of P-Organ. Let’s take a look at all the ways to increase your Pulse Cells in Lies of P.
Where To Find Pulse Cells in Lies of P
In a world full of demented puppets and challenging bosses, you’ll need a lot of refills for your HP. You can get up to 10 Pulse Cells in Lies of P, which is more than enough for the late game. Puppets can be particularly annoying, as they can catch you off-guard and take a large chunk of your health, causing you to use your potions in vain.
You may be unable to heal when you need later. Therefore, the more HP potion you get in Lies of P, the better your chances of survival.
There are two ways to increase your HP potions in Lies of P:
- The first is to follow the Main Story; as you progress through the main campaign, you will get 2 additional HP potions.
- The second way is the P-Organ, a technology found in Gepetto’s room that allows you to activate your P-Organ. With this technology, you can get more HP potions in Lies of P.
Here are all the ways to increase your Pulse Cells in Lies of P:
- On the bridge, you will encounter the Mad Donkey boss. Kill this boss and save Gepetto. Then talk to Gepetto again, and he will give you 1 Pulse Cell.
- When you kill the King of Puppets boss and talk to Geppetto, you will get 1 Pulse Cell.
- Complete Increase Pulse Cells 1 and Increase Pulse Cells 2 in Phase 1 and 2 in P-Organ. Doing so will give you a total of 2 Pulse Cells.
- Purchase Increase Pulse Cells, available at Levels 3, 4, and 5 in Survival perks.
These are all ways you can increase your HP Potions in the game. By doing so, you can increase your HP potions up to 10 in the game, so you can regenerate a lot of health and stay alive longer. You can also unlock the Enchance Pulse Cell Recovery in the Survival perks to increase the health you replenish.
Lies of P is now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Steam, and macOS