In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, the Charged Armor Set grants you Stormy Weather Attack, increasing damage in stormy conditions. At the same time, this set looks extremely beautiful when you collect the whole set. So you might want to get it just for its look. However, there are some prerequisites that you must complete to get this set. Therefore, it is impossible to get the Charged Trousers without completing these prerequisites. Without further ado, here’s how to get Charged Trousers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Where To Find Charged Trousers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- After completing the prerequisites for Charged Trousers, head to the Ring Ruins in Kakariko Village.
- You will see characters named Paya, Tauro, and Calip looking at the Ring Ruins there.
- Interact with Paya, and after your dialog is complete, climb up the Ring Ruins using the ladders.
- Then use your Ascend ability to go up to the room with the Ancient Tablet and take a picture of it.
- Then use your Ascend ability again to get to the top and use your Paraglider to glide to Tauro.
- Show the photo you take to Tauro, and he will translate it for you.
- Then teleport to Popla Foothills Skyview Tower and go down the stairs. There you will see Calip, and he will tell you where to go next.
- Now you need to go to Dracozu Lake. You can easily do this by gliding from the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower.
- When you approach Dracozu Lake, you will see Campfire smoke in the air. Land there. You will find your Charged Trousers in this location.
- Then cross the river, and you will find Tauro in the chamber in front of you. Talk to him and get the chest just above. You will find the Charged Shirt in that chest.
- Afterward, on the other side of the river, this time, there is another chamber just like the one you entered. Find it by following the river.
- Break down the door with a Hammer, and you’ll find your Charged Trousers inside the Chest.
Prerequisites To Obtaining the Charged Trousers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
First of all, you must have completed the Regional Phenomena quest to get the Charged Trousers. After doing all 4 Templates and completing the Regional Phenomena quest, you can come back to Lookout Landing and talk to Purah.
Then you need to complete the Crisis at Hyrule quest. If you haven’t completed these two main missions, don’t waste your time.
The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.