Developing your farm in Coral Island requires creating a variety of unique buildings, and if you don’t know where to put most of your harvested food, the Mason Jar is the way to go. Thanks to this simple jar on a stool, you can preserve most fruits and vegetables, and turn animal products into long-term resources. Making all of these products can be a great source of income no matter what you make, so you’ll need a lot of Mason Jars. Fortunately, creating this device does not require much effort and resources, and we are here to help you.
How To Craft Mason Jar in Coral Island
First, it’s worth noting that the Mason Jar is not available from the beginning of your adventure in Coral Island. Indeed, despite the simplicity of the design, to unlock the recipe for this jar with a stool, you will have to reach Farming level 3. However, after spending just a couple of hours in your garden, you can easily reach this mark.
Having fulfilled this requirement, all you have to do is go to the crafting menu and create a Mason Jar using the following materials:
- x30 Wood. You can get Wood by cutting down trees, branches, stumps, and logs.
- x12 Glass. To get Glass, you must reach Foraging level 2 to create a Kiln. Place 3 Scrap or 10 Stone in the Kiln, and you will receive Glass. As for Scrap, you can get it by inspecting trash cans, clearing trash piles with a scythe, and recycling Trash in a Recycling Machine.
Coral Island: Using Mason Jar
As we said earlier, the Mason Jar can preserve and transform many foods. But there are really a lot of them, so let’s take them in order:
- First, you can create different types of Butter by placing different types of Milk in a Mason Jar.
- Also, you can prepare Kiracha sauce using Hot Pepper. In addition to the fact that you can sell them profitably, they are an essential ingredient in Vegan Taco.
- The next dish is Salted egg. Yes, you can preserve regular Eggs to make them tastier. But you can also place a Salted egg in an Aging Barrel to significantly increase its price.
- Tempeh is another delicious ingredient you can get by putting Soybeans in a Mason Jar. You can use this product in some complex recipes like Lodeh and Fried Tempeh.
- Finally, you can make dozens of Jams and Pickles using almost any fruit, vegetable, or plant. You can preserve anything except about a dozen plants.
Coral Island is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles.