Even though such items as a Flashlight and a Shovel are indispensable for any foray into the buildings in Lethal Company, things like Walkie-Talkie are of very dubious usefulness. Of course, thanks to this item, you can communicate in the game without using third-party applications like Discord, but only a few players like this choice. However, this way will allow you to use the maximum potential of the game and get used to your character role. The good news is that the developers have prudently set a low price for Walkie-Talkie, but as for its use, you will have to practice.
Where To Get Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company
As you might have guessed, the only way to get a Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company is to buy it from the Ship Terminal Store. The cost of this item is only 12 Credits, but it’s worth noting that purchasing a Walkie-Talkie makes sense in 2 or more copies. Simply put, you will have no one to communicate with and nothing to listen to if only you have this device. However, if you are ready to give up the usual methods of communication between players, here is how you can buy a Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company:
- Go to your ship and interact with the Terminal Console.
- Next, press the E button to get to the console, type Store, and press Enter.
- Once in the Store, type walkie-talkie into the text box and press Enter. Finally, enter CONFIRM to confirm the order.
- Since you will need more than one Walkie-Talkie, you can create a request as walkie-talkie 2, changing the number to the desired quantity of the product.
- Go to the next moon, leave your ship, and wait for the delivery ship to arrive.
- Finally, go to the delivery ship and press the E button to pick up your order.
How To Use Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company
The process of using the Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company is no different from its counterpart in our world. By turning on the device, you can listen to the conversations of other players, but you cannot speak. But if you turn on the microphone and start talking, you cannot hear others. Thus, you will have to practice or establish rules so that the connection between the players is stable and no one interrupts anyone. However, this is just a matter of practice, but here are the basic rules for using a Walkie-Talkie that you should know:
- With your Walkie-Talkie equipped, press the Q button to turn it on. After this, you will be able to hear the conversations of other players.
- Click and hold the left mouse button to turn on the microphone. At this point, other players will be able to hear you, but you will not be able to hear them.
- Similar to a Flashlight or Jetpack, this device will discharge during use. You can recharge it on your ship, but if you only listen, the charge will drain more slowly.
Lethal Company is available on PC via Steam.