Even though you don’t feel thirsty or hungry in Palia, you still need to eat to regain Focus. Of course, you can eat different ingredients for this, but to get more Focus, you should eat cooked Meals. For example, eating Oysters Akwinduu in Palia will restore 350 Focus. However, first, you’ll have to find a recipe for this dish and collect all the ingredients.
How To Get Oysters Akwinduu Recipe
Luckily, the Oysters Akwinduu recipe can be obtained quite easily in Palia. You just need to follow the game’s story quests until you complete the Fit for a Watcher quest. After this, the Your Order is Served quest will begin, in which you will have to help Reth prepare several 5-star dishes, one of which is Oysters Akwinduu.
How To Cook Oysters Akwinduu
As befits a 5-star dish, Oysters Akwinduu requires a lot of ingredients. Therefore, if you don’t pick up everything on your way, then you’ll have to spend time collecting every ingredient you need:
- 5 Salt
- Oyster Meat
- Spicy Pepper
- Chapaa Meat
- Heat Root
- Wild Garlic
Also, in addition to ingredients, your kitchen should have enough tools or, in other words, crafting stations. You will need two Ovens, a Prep Station, and a Mixing Station. If you have all this, then you can start cooking Oysters Akwinduu in Palia:
- Interact with the Oven and find the recipe in the Oysters Akwinduu list.
- Once you start cooking, go to the Prep Station and chop Onion, Tomato, Spicy Pepper, Heat Root, Wild Garlic, and Chapaa Meat.
- Then, put the chopped Chapaa Meat in the second Oven to cook the Bacon.
- Now, go to the Mixing Station and combine the chopped vegetables to get an Akwinduu Sauce.
- Finally, add Sauce and Bacon to the main dish to make Oysters Akwinduu.
- As always, you will make three dishes at a time. But it’s worth noting that if you use star-quality ingredients and prepare star-quality Oysters Akwinduu in Palia, you will be able to regain 525 Focus at a time.
That’s all you need to know about how to find the Oysters Akwinduu recipe and cook it in Palia. Although it’s quite difficult to do, it can restore a huge amount of your Focus, so it’s definitely worth all the effort. In the meantime, please take a look at our guide on how to complete the Old Coin quest in Palia.
Palia is now in Open Beta and will be released on PC and the Nintendo Switch.