Starfield is here, and players are eager to fire up those thrusters and take it to the stars. However, before they can do that, they need to learn many things to make exploring much easier. One thing that requires time to get used is piloting your ship. While the UI itself is quite simple, knowing how to power up certain systems is crucial when you’re in the thick of a fight. That is why today we’ve prepared a guide to show you how to power up your Gravity Drive in Starfield.
How To Allocate Power to your Gravity Drive in Starfield
Even if the game takes a while to let you explore freely, this is great as there are many systems you’ll need to get used to. While not the most exciting thing in the game, space combat has some depth to it that you need to learn, especially when allocating resources. That is why learning how to power up your Gravity Drive in Starfield is crucial. To do so, here are the steps:
- Locate the GRV System (Gravity Drive).
- Select another system with energy on it.
- Press “Down” on your D-Pad or Keyboard to take energy from this system.
- Go to GRV again and press “Up” on your D-Pad or Keyboard to allocate resources.
- The Grav Drive is an important part that lets you escape certain fights and travel to other star systems. The more energy it has, the faster it’ll charge.
This is everything you need to do to power up your Gravity Drive in Starfield. We must mention this works for every other system. If you want to increase damage, allocate power to your Lasers or Missiles. When piloting, those who want more speed can move power from other systems to their Engine. Practicing with these systems will let you do things faster in a fight. Space combat can get hectic, so remember to follow these steps to rule the stars.
Starfield is available now on Xbox and PC.