Details of the first Just Cause 3 DLC and patch have been released.
Originally posted on a developer’s blog at the official Just Cause website, the post reveals the release date for the first content pack, titled Sky Fortress, available March 8th for those who purchased the Air, Land and Sea expansion pass, and March 15th for those who do not own the expansion pass.
Just Cause 3 will also be receiving some technical improvements in the form of a new patch. The patch specifics are as follow:
– Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
– Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
– Reduced the number of random crashes
– Improved streaming of game world
– Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
– Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages
The Sky Fortress DLC will cost $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49, with the Air, Land and Sea expansion pass costing $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. Avalanche Studios has stated all 3 content packs will be available to everyone by the end of summer 2016, with holders of the expansion pass always receiving them a week prior to release.
Stability improvements in Just Cause 3 will address standing issues and claims regarding the game’s performance. Players have complained about the game’s load times and a handful of bugs and glitches, hopefully, those issues are resolved when the patch goes live.
Justin is the very definition of an aggressively average gamer. He will only settle differences by means of children’s card games or 1v1s on Howling Abyss.