Awakening Skills are incredibly powerful skills that Lost Ark players will be able to unlock at Level 50 through special Awakening Quests. Thankfully, the Awakening Skills Questlines are the same for all in-game Classes. Here’s the guide on how you can unlock the Awakening Quests and Skills in Lost Ark.
Lost Ark: Unlocking Awakening Quests Guide
First, you will have to raise your character’s level to Level 50 to be able to take on Awakening Quests. Then, you have to do a bit of errand to unlock both Awakening Skills.
Quests to Unlock First Awakening Skill – Lost Ark Guide:
- Keep plowing through the Main Quests until you reach Vern Castle.
- Beatrice will ask you to meet her at Trixion.
- Open your Sheet Music and use Song of Trixion. This should teleport you to the exact location where you should meet Beatrice.
- Speak to her to unlock a series of new purple Quests, all labeled with [Awakening]. They’re pretty simple Quests, you just need to go to a few areas.
- Complete all of them to unlock your character’s first Awakening Skill.
- You will also get your Class’s last Normal Skill as a consumable item in your Inventory.
Quests to Unlock Second Awakening Skill – Lost Ark Guide:
- Complete all the Main Quests in Rohendel.
- You should unlock more purple [Awakening] Quests from the Mail NPC in Queen’s Garden.
- Complete those purple Quests and go through a number of other Side Quests:
- After completing the Awakening Quests in Arthetine, travel to Facility X-301 Island and do the purple Quests until you find a locked bunker.
- Complete the yellow Quests “A Door Shut Tight” and “Serviceable Condition” (also known as “Secret Experiment” and “The Big Bang Protocol” on the Russian server) to unlock the door.
- Go to Twilight Isle and there is one purple Side Quest you will have to do to be able to continue your Awakening Questline. Speak with the kid NPC at the island’s entrance to start this Side Quest.
- After you’re done, speak to NPC Allegro in Promise Isle to unlock your character’s second Awakening Skill.
You will need Chaos Shards to use Awakening Skills, which can be easily bought at any General Goods NPC in Lost Ark for 250 Silver. Hope this guide helps.
Lost Ark: All Awakening Skill Guide List
Video courtesy of Ronin Ryae.
- Undefeated Dragon King: Perform an attack at the target location. Concentrate energy throughout your body and inflict 111 Damage while moving toward the target. 2 Black Dragons emerge from the ground and fly alongside you, obliterating your destination in tandem. You can move up to 13 meters.
- Blast of Ruination: Focus your mind and reinforce your gauntlets to deliver a powerful strike. Gather the energy in the air onto your gauntlets and thrust forward. The ground cracks, dispersing an energy wave that reaches as far as 14 meters, knocking foes back. Inflicts 111 Damage.
- Explosive Heat Awakening: Advance 4 meters forward and strike four times with explosive attacks that inflict 111 x4 Damage. If the first strike fails, subsequent attacks will be canceled.
- True Heavenly Awakening: Gather powerful energy in your legs and draw a wide trajectory before kicking two times to inflict 111 x2 Damage and send foes airborne.
- Fist of Dominance: Use the power of elementals and release an energy field, pulling foes close. Fly past foes and attack up to six times while absorbing six elemental forces, inflicting up to 666.1 Damage. After the last attack, absorb the Typeless energy field and strike down to the center of it, inflicting 111 Damage and knocking foes back. Damage received -80.0% while flying past foes.
- Flash Rage Blow: Crouch, then dash 6 meters forward in a straight line. Hold the Skill key to deliver vicious strikes that inflict up to 1,332.1 Damage, followed by a shockwave that knocks foes back for 111 Damage. Releasing the Skill key before the Meter is maxed out will produce a minor shockwave that inflicts 111 Damage.
- Annihilating Ray: Gather energy and shoot an energy ray forward. Hold the Skill key to hit foes up to five times, inflicting 555.1 Damage over up to 1.5s. Afterward, a comrade’s soul appears to lend you energy and hurls an even stronger blast that attacks foes at the front 6 times over 1.2s, inflicting up to 666.1 Damage and knocking them back. If you stop holding the key before the Meter is maxed out, the soul will attack foes instantly.
- World Decimation: Perform an attack at the target location. Raise your hands above your head and concentrate energy for 3s, and then drop it on the selected area, inflicting 111 Damage to foes.
- Fenrir’s Messenger: Overcharge/hold this Skill key to summon a hulking Fenrir’s Messenger and inflict 111 Damage over time. Release the Skill key quickly to summon a small Fenrir’s Messenger and inflict 111 Damage over time.
- Golden Eye: Summon four Golden Hawks that fly around and create a devastating whirlwind that gradually grows stronger, inflicting up to 1221.1 Damage as it launches foes in the air. Become Stealthed for 7s with the creation of the whirlwind. Stealth is not canceled by receiving Damage, and lets you move past foes.
- Bursting Flare: Summon a large-caliber rifle and shoot three times. The first two bullets inflict 111 Damage to directly hit foes ending in a burst along the trajectory that pulls foes in for 111 Damage. The last shot inflicts a total of 666.1 Damage: 111 Damage to directly hit foes and 111 Damage to foes affected by its final burst, knocking them away.
- Clay Bombardment: Throw multiple explosives around, then burst-fire your handgun at them to inflict 111 Damage in addition to 111 explosion Damage, launching foes into the air.
- Twilight Eye: Turns back and marks the closest foe in range as a dueling target. Grants them the Eye of Twilight debuff. Move Speed -80% and Atk. Speed -40% for 3.5s. After a 2s countdown, the character swiftly draws and fires their revolver for 11,672 Damage, inflicting Mid-High Stagger and Weak Point Level 2 to foes affected by the Eye of Twilight debuff. 4260 Damage to foes without it. The Eye of Twilight debuff disappears after shooting.
- High-Caliber HE Bullet: Aims your foe in the front while quickly moving backward and fires one bullet. The bullet creates a large Rear Blast to inflict 11,672 Damage to the foes in the vicinity.
- Missile Barrage: Fire 20 rockets in the sky. The missiles fly to the target location and explode, inflicting up to 2220.2 Damage.
- Heavy Turret: Summon a heavy turret that lasts for 20s, inflicting 444.0 and 444.0 Damage with satellite-guided bombs and laser shots.
- Berserk Fury: Infuse your greatsword with power to create Berserk Fury and deliver a powerful strike. You need to charge this skill to complete Berserk Fury, and the Damage and range will become more devastating at higher charge levels:
- 111 Damage when Undercharged
- 111 Damage on Level 1
- And 111 x2 Damage when Overcharged.
- Chain of Vengeance: Release chains of energy to inflict 111 Damage, then pull foes in again inflicting 111 Damage. A massive explosion occurs immediately afterward, knocking foes away and inflicting 111 Damage.
- Alithanes’s Judgment: Jump up and unleash a holy light that shines toward your target location for an attack that even penetrates through guardian monsters. Inflict 111 Damage on surrounding foes upon landing and create a barrier for 80% of your Max HP for all party members for 10s.
- Alithanes’s Light: Embue holy energy into your sword and unleash it forward. On hit, inflicts 111 Damage. The energy then explodes and inflicts an additional 111 Damage.
- Guardian’s Protection: Upon using the skill, recover 100% Shield Meter and release a 10-meter radius protection aura in the nearby area for 10s. Foes within the aura take 111 Damage and become stunned for 4s. Within the aura, all party members take -40.0% less Damage and become immune to Pushes and debuffs.
- Lance of Judgment: Summon a gigantic spear of light at the target location, inflicting 111 Holy Damage and launching foes into the air. Crit Rate +10% for all party members within a 5-meter radius for 10s.
- Oratorio: Play the giant harp and sing with angels, inflicting up to 666.1 Holy Damage. Explosions cause 111 Holy Damage and foe Crit Resistance -12.0% against attacks from all party members for 6s.
- Symphonia: Rise into the air and play in an ensemble with angels, granting a shield for every ally within 12 meters, which absorbs Damage equal to 100% of your Max HP for 10s. Inflict 111 Damage to foes. Foe’s Atk. Power -30%, Atk. Speed -20%, and Move Speed -40% for 10s. Gain 1 Bubble.
- Enviska’s Might: The sorceress awakens the power of her Daro, forming a magical dome around herself, which inflicts 20,485 Damage. The dome then begins to radiate energy, pulling opponents to the center and inflicting 40,970, 40,970, and 40,965 Lightning Bolt Damage, after which it explodes and inflicts more 61,448 Lightning Bolt Damage.
- Apocalypse Call: Drop meteor fragments from the sky to inflict damage on enemies. A giant pillar then raises from the target area launching foes into the air and explodes dealing even more damage.
- Flash Blink: Dash 12 meters toward the target location, slashing through foes with all your swords. Foes caught in the path receive 1,900 Damage at the moment of impact, then get launched in the air moments later for 6452.6 Damage. This skill allows you to pierce through Guardians as well.
- Blade Assault: Focus energy to inflict 945 Damage and pull in foes. Hold to move forward while viciously slashing at foes for up to 3,800.7 Damage. Hit the Perfect Zone to cause 1,901.3 Damage as you summon spiritual blades, then hurl them at once and inflict 2852.0 Damage, knocking foes away. Pushed foes are launched back in the air.
- Gate of Eruption: Unleash demonic powers to open up the gates of hell, scattering hellish energy across the land that inflicts 64 Damage to foes and inflicts Fear upon them for 4s. Dark energy periodically rises from the earth, inflicting up to 495 Damage. The energy explodes at the end for 546 Damage and knocks foes away.
- Fallen Ruin: Soar into the air and shoot an energy ray straight to the ground to inflict 495 Damage. The laser causes an explosion moments later, knocking foes away for up to 1390 Damage.
Lost Ark: Where to Find Mokoko Seeds
Lost Ark is now available on PC via Steam.