Once every few months, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne rolls around a festival or in-game events that net you exclusive items such as VIP Tickets. These Iceborne VIP Tickets can be used to craft cosmetic items from room decorations to layered armor. Unfortunately, it’s pretty hard to get those Tickets since Capcom made them randomly drop after each quest you take. Unlike regular seasonal tickets that you can get simply from logging in every day and finishing daily bounties.
But not to worry, there is one extremely quick way to get those Iceborne VIP Tickets.
Iceborne VIP Tickets – How to Farm Quick
- Craft/wear a full set of your festival armor of choice since each armor set gives you extra chances of getting the corresponding seasonal VIP tickets. You can craft them using regular seasonal event tickets (not VIP):
- Astral for VIP Grand Appreciation Ticket / New Year festival
- Oolong for VIP Joyful Ticket / Autumn festival
- Rose for VIP Full Bloom Ticket / Spring festival
- Passion for VIP Sizzling Spice Ticket / Summer festival
- Start the Flora Frostbite Master Rank event quest on Camp 15
- Run to the nearest three Frozen Foliages just outside the camp
- You should take only about 30-40 seconds to finish the quest
Although there are some other things you need to remember or consider when farming Flora Frostbite for VIP Tickets. One, to minimize the load time, start the quest in Hoarfrost Reach region first and then do not go back to HQ or Gathering Hub. Instead, choose Return to Camp. By starting another run straight in Hoarfrost Reach your loading time should be faster than going from Astera or Seliana.
Second, even with full festival armor set, there is still no guarantee that you will get a VIP Ticket at the end of the quest! But of course, considering since Flora Frostbite will only take you around 30 seconds, it won’t take long to eventually get one. I usually at least get three Iceborne VIP tickets from just doing this quest five times. I’m sure you can be luckier than that.
Third, bring Assassin’s Mantle and Ghillie Mantle. When wearing Assassin’s Mantle, you will run twice as fast. While Ghillie Mantle is for emergency escape in case Barioth or other giant monsters are in your way of gathering foliages.
Fourth, just in case you need to know, these are the essential skills that make your VIP Tickets gathering goes fast:
- Master Gatherer: Makes your gathering animation faster and negates knockback from monsters’ attack when gathering
- Geologist Level 3: Adds one extra item when you are gathering from bone piles, mines, or gathering points
- Lucky Cat: Canteen skill that adds an extra chance of bonus item rewards from finishing a quest
- [X] Gratitude: Specific armor skill you get from wearing five parts/full set of event armors:
- Appreciation Gratitude: Comes with Astral set, greatly increase odds of VIP Grand Appreciation Ticket drops
- Joyful Gratitude: Comes with Oolong set, greatly increase odds of VIP Joyful Ticket drops
- Full Bloom Gratitude: Comes with Rose set, greatly increase odds of VIP Full Bloom Ticket drops
- Sizzling Gratitude: Comes with Passion set, greatly increase odds of VIP Sizzling Spice Ticket drops
You can use available decoration slots from those armors to make your farming easier. Such as Marathon Runner or Stamina Surge so your stamina won’t empty as quick, Intimidator to make small monsters from spotting you, et cetera. I hope this guide helps you in your quest of collecting all equipment in Monster Hunter World. Do you have your own quick and dirty way to get those Iceborne VIP Tickets? Tell us about it in the comments below.